❀36❀

You breathe heavily. Quickly you make it back to the ship. Hunter holding you tightly the entire way. He rests you down on a bench.

"Stay right here. I'm gonna prep some things." He says quickly sitting you down.

"H-how long?" You wince.

"I'll only be like 5 minutes. I'm gonna put some towels on the bed so you can lay down properly without getting any blood on it." He says.

"Ah- okay." You wince and grip your injury again.

"And stop touching it, you don't want any more blood to accidentally spill out." He says.

"Fuck! Fine! Hurry!" You wince.

Hunter runs over and grabs some towels out from the things he packed. He made sure to pack anything to help heal the two of you. He planned way ahead.

He opens the door to the bedroom and plants towels on the sheets so you don't spill any blood on the bedsheets.

He goes through his things and grabs some potions and some bandages and some more towels. He's not the best potion maker, but he tries.

Then he goes to the other side of the ship and grabs some fresh water to use to help clean the wound. He scoops it in a bucket and brings it to the room as well and placed it next to the bed.

He runs back over to you when he's all finished.

"Okay, I'm gonna pick you up." He says.

You nod.

He gently picks you up. One arm holding your legs the other around your back. You wince a little in pain.

"I know, I'm sorry." He whispers and walks you over to the bed.

He gently lays you down. You wince again and squeeze your eyes shut.

"Okay... um... can I see the wound?" He asks.

You gently pull your shirt up just enough on your side. It's extremely bloody. Hunter takes a good look at it.

"Okay, Im gonna clean it. Sorry if it stings." He says.

"It's fine-" you grunt.

He sighs and dips a smaller towel into the bucket. He then gently dabs it in your wound.

"Shit-" you exclaim.

"I'm sorry." He says softly and gently continues dabbing it on your wound.

He cleans any blood smears around the wound as well so it just looks like a big cut with nothing pouring out of it.

It's cold so every time he dabs it on your skin you get goosebumps and you sucks your lips in so you don't make any noise.

He can tell your trying not to make any sudden noises. He frowns, and tries to clean it up as quick and as gently as he can.

"Um... so I'm not the best potion maker, So these don't work as quickly as they usually do, but it does still work." Hunter says popping the cap open.

"It's fine." You wince.

"This one should make the healing process a little faster instead of it healing itself for weeks and weeks, it should make it heal within a few hours." Hunter says.

"Um... but it may take a day or two because I'm not that good with potions- uh I'm just saying that normally if it were a perfect potion then it would heal within a few hours but mine take a few days." Hunter says.

"It's fine, as long as it still works." You say.

"Um... it should also help stop the bleeding" Hunter says gently beginning to pour the potion on your wound.