❀61❀

When you woke up you heard a thud noise. You gently open your eyes and look around. That's right, your memories...

You lift your head up and rub the back of your head and dust yourself off.

"You alright?" You hear Steve say from farther off.

"I'm fine- it's good." Hunter says standing up from the middle of  the spell circle.

Your eyes widen and your drop your things and run over to him.

"Hunter!!" You exclaim and run over to him.

His eyes widen as he turns to look at you. He's even more than prepared for your big hug you give him and he immediately embraces you as tightly as he can with his unbroken arm. He's been waiting for this moment just to hold you.

Steve smiles and backs away a little to let you have your moment. He goes on his scroll to inform the others.

"Y/n..! Titan! I was so worried about you..!" He says softly and holds you tightly.

"I was even more worried, your broken arm..! Oh my Titan, you look like you haven't slept at all." You say softly and hold his face.

"Are you okay now? You're healed? Everything's fine..? How badly did Belos hurt you? Darius and Eber got you out right??" You say frantically and hug him tighter.

"I'm fine, everything's fine. It's better now. I'm just so glad you're here..." He says softly and holds your face.

"I gave away the guild... I'm.. im so sorry- I didn't mean to- he was... he was hurting me Y/n, it.." He says nervously.

"I don't care, it's okay, we'll fix it." You say.

"I tried so hard not to- It just slipped out.." He says gently.

"It's okay, I promise you it's okay, we'll fix it." You say running your hands against his face.

"I missed you so much." He says gently, holding you close to him.

"I missed you too." You say.

Hunter looks over at Steve quickly who has his back turned and is on his scroll, he then quickly looks back over at you.

"...I've been dying to kiss you, can I please kiss you?" He whispers.

"I've been dying to too." You whisper.

"Thank Titan." He says quickly and kisses you.

He holds you tightly and eagerly kisses you. You grab the back of his head and kiss him hard, like you've been waiting for this for forever.

He replants his lips quickly and tightly against yours, running his hand through your hair. Clenching his shoulder, and still kissing him.

You quickly let go and break the kiss. Both of you quickly glance at Steve who still has his back turned and is on his scroll. You both look back over at each other and laugh softly.

"Don't wanna get in trouble." Hunter smiles and whispers softly.

"Me neither." You smile.

"I just really love you, I'm sorry." He whispers again.

"Don't be, I love you too." You whisper.

His heart warms up and he kisses you quickly again. You kiss him again as well and hold the back of his head intently with both your hands. He sighs softly and holds your back and runs his hand gently up your spine.

You both are trying to be so stealthy with this.

You quickly glance at Steve again and then back at Hunter and you drag his face close to you and kiss him deeply on the lips. He's mesmerized and practically melts a little as you kiss him. This is the medicine he needed.