❀44❀

Hunter and Caden stopped talking for a while, it was all focused on finding your way through the mines. Caden kept glancing at you actually.

"How did you guys meet?" He asks suddenly.

"I caught her doing illegal activities." Hunter nudges you.

"I was not!" You nudge him back.

"Well... I mean it was." Hunter says.

"Was not!" You say.

"What was she doing?" Caden asks.

"I was looking through an abandoned brewery I wasn't supposed to go in." You say.

"We didn't really start talking though until you strangled me in that forest demanding me to find your friend." Hunter glances at you.

"Pfft, that was funny." You giggle.

"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend then?" Caden asks.

You look over at Hunter and he looks over at you.

"Um..." Hunter looks down and blushes.

You blush as well and your grip on his hand tightens. He scratches his cheek and looks up at you and then on the ground. Caden looks confused.

"Uh... we're... getting there I think." You say.

"Getting there? You guys were making out earlier." Caden folds his arms.

"Shut up!" You and Hunter both say.

"Geez." Caden says.

"Before we continue on, may I remind you guys that there are things here known as fools blood. If you touch them it may cause the area to crumble." Hunter says.

"It represents a decaying vein." Hunter say.

"We stick to finding eclipse lake." Hunter says.

"Wait blood? You're looking for titans blood?" Caden asks.

You and Hunter look over at him.

"That stuffs useless. Why would you need any?" Caden asks.

"Useless??" You and Hunter both say.

"Yeah, it's pointless liquid, kind of nasty in my opinion" Caden says.

"It helps with so many things." Hunter says.

"Like what?" Caden says.

"I can't tell you." He says.

"Why are you guys so secretive?" Caden grumbles and kicks this little blue stunk.

You hear a crack noise and you and Hunter look behind you at Caden. Caden looks at you guys nervously and backs away from the blue stump.

The floor begins to crumble and Hunter looks over at Caden concerned.

"That's fools blood idiot what did I just say?! Watch where you're going!" Hunter grabs Cadens arm and your hand and begins running.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?" Caden says.

You all run and the areas ground begins to crumble and break down. The floors are braking and you are all trying to not slip on the ground.

However, Hunter fails and he stumbles on a hole in the floor and got his leg stuck. He let's go of Caden and you grab Caden to make sure he doesn't fall.

The floor cracks and Hunter looks up at you and falls through the floor. He shouts on the way down and you hear a thud.

The crumbling stops.