❀28❀

"should we get snacks??? I don't know how long we're gonna be there for!" Viney says.

It's 11, an hour from when you should be at the shed to take a look at it.

"I know how much you hate the bazaar Y/n, but they sell silky worms, those are super good, how bout we get a bunch of snacks?" Viney grins.

"I love the bazaar as long as it's with anyone but Rowan." You smile.

"Yes!!!" Viney grins.

"Steve what do you like?" Viney asks.

"I like fairy pies." Steve grins.

"We could get those mini ones then! Sweet! What does Goldie like do any of you know? We gotta get him some snacks too." Viney asks.

"He likes sandwiches." Steve says.

"Sandwiches?" You ask.

"Yeah, he likes sandwiches." Steve grins.

"And then I wanna get chips, and we need water of course. We can get the silky worm treats of course for me and you to share Y/n." Viney says.

"Don't you want something else though?" Viney asks you.

"Umm I'll have (favorite snack)." You say.

"Okay. And then I wanna also get gummy bears." Viney says.

"And (favorite candy)." You say.

"Perfect! We're set let's go!" Viney grins.

You head to the bazaar and go to snack area to get some food. Steve gets the snacks for himself and Hunter and you and Viney get the snacks for the two of you. You meet up at the center of the bazaar.

"You guys all set?" Steve asks.

"Oh yeah." Viney grins holding a bunch of snacks in he bag.

Meanwhile Steve is just holding 2 small fairy pies, 2 small sandwiches and a little toolbox.

"I bought this too because we're sorta gonna have to take it apart to look at it right?" Steve says.

"That's a good idea, Viney why didn't we think of that?" You ask.

"That's true why didn't we think of that." Viney says.

"Whatever! Let's go! We're gonna be there a bit early!" Viney says.

You lead the way to the shed. You don't know why but you kept getting nervous as you were heading there. What if Rowan was there? You know Eda took care of him but this is the last place you saw him so it gives you the creeps.

You eventually turn the corner and then you see the shed. The top is slightly burnt because Hunter set the roof on fire, but it's fine.

Hopefully none of those other people that were there that day are there either.

They probably won't be because they'd probably assume we would have destroyed the machine.

Steve heads to the shed and opens the shed door.

"The roofs missing." Steve says.

"Hunter got rid of it." You say.

"Heheh." Steve smiles.

"So where is it?" Viney says.

You look around the shed trying to see where it is. Then you spot it in the corner. The glove is still intact and the wires the glove itself is connected to are connected to the machine mounted on the wall.

Viney furrows her eyebrows and takes a look at it. She looks at all the little buttons and stuff displayed.

"Is it still on I wonder?" She asks.