1

" Please stay "

" I don't want to Deepak I love someone else. I.. I don't love you. "

" But listen babu we are together for so long it's been eight years I can't leave without you please don't leave me. " Deepak said almost begging .

" Deepak you stalk me I don't love you that's it. " A girl shouted loudly.

" You made me do it Radhika. You lie to me. You went for a movie you went on to date with him. I saw your message with him.... You... Were sexting with him. I'm ready to forget everything please come back to my life. "

" If I'm like this then why are you with me. Why do you still want me Deepak. I don't want to be with you. Deepak looks at your small house you don't even have a car. Your other cousin has a car big house.What about you. Look I like him more than you. " She said and picked up her purse and started walking .

" Radhika don't go. " He said holding her arm. Tears were making their way out of his eyes.

" I don't love you " She said

A slap sound heard in the middle of the busy Road.

**✿❀❀✿**

DEEPAK

" Why did I have this dream today. Look like it's going to be a bad day today. "

I look at the time. It's still early. I don't want to sleep more I should go for a walk a little early today.

I wear my jogging clothes and went out of house not disturbing anyone else. If mom knows I'm up right now she will fill me with multiple questions.

.

.

.

" Beta finally you come. Get ready we are going out today " Mom said I don't want to find an excuse but I have to because I don't want to go out with them.

" Mom I have important lecture today "

" And I've already ask Daksh to email your emergency leave now get ready and make sure you look good. " Mom said I roll my eyes taking my sweaty body to my room after taking my clothes I went to bathroom to get ready.

" You are looking good of course you are my son you are supposed to look good. " Mom said I smile looking at dad who was also ready.

" You go by your car I will follow your car through my bike. "

" And my slippers will follow your bike and will directly fall on your head. " Mom said I kinda try to look upset. I'm their only son so I can even act cute in front of them so they will full fill my all wish.

" Your son is thirty not three you can't beat him with slippers. " Dad said I smile showing my tongue to mom. I always try to keep mom happy because she had heart attack because of me some year ago. I don't want to repeat that day again.

" Beat him with my belt or cane or iron rod. " Dad said mom chuckle probably looking at my face.

" Mom your husband is thinking About domestic abuse. Let's go on date leave your husband behind. " I said wrapping my arm around my mom.

My mom is sweetest person on earth. She was a criminal lawyer but once mom get involved in very dangerous case which made her end up in coma for a month since than mom didn't involve herself in any work as per dad instructions.

My dad is a retired Army doctor. I wouldn't lie he still look good and he has more abs than me. He was little scary but after mom coma incident he has become little not too much but little soft.

They have never ending love for me I'm super sure about it.

" Let's go son. I know how to drive . " Dad said. Sighing heavily i walk behind them.

We all sit in the car. I took my phone out from the pocket. I find few best of luck message from my cousin. Why?

" What happen guys " I message in our whatsApp group. It includes Daksh Ayaan, Kanak, Aashika, Roshni and me. We have other group to with all family members. Daksh is quite one in this group And Ayaan is a loud one .

Ayaan-" Just best of luck dude "

Aashika - don't go

Daksh - best of luck

" What's wrong with them. "

" Deepak don't scare them away. " Mom said. Dad stop the car in front of decent looking house.

" What the hell is going on " I thought dad pull me out of the car should I say against my will.

" Look I've found a decent girl your dad also like her me too. She is the daughter of my colleague. I'm sure you will like it. She is so sweet. She even teach in playschool. She only has mom and she is suffering from cancer. Doctor suggest her to stay in hospital she doesn't want to make her daughter suffer. " Mom said holding my hand while pouting.

I withdraw my hand and look at dad.

" Dad I don't want to marry right now "

" Beta she is perfect. She is not like today's generation girls. " Dad answered

I shook my head backing away.

" Look I will not force you. If you don't like her then I will find someone else for her. It just I liked that girl so much that's why I took you here. " Mom said I sigh and nodded my head .

" Mom.....

" I love you I know you cannot trust some other girl easily that's why I choose. Give it a chance. " Mom said dad pulled us he smack my butt lightly making me glate at him.

" Dad keep it to your wife only. It's not at all appropriate. " I said he rolled his eyes walking ahead us.

" Let your wife come than I will tease you like this too . " Dad mumble mom and me chuckle hearing him.

Mom knocked on door. Soon a lady with a beautiful smile but with a weak body opened the door.

" Your son? I saw him last when he was ten. Come darling Daisy is getting ready."

" Daisy? " I mumble confused

" Actually she liked these flowers a lot that's why she made me change her name everywhere. Her real name is Bhavya.