26

" Mom I don't want to go to college do something please. " I said my head was on his mom's lap.

" Deepak Roshni is having a small girls party so bhavya is going there today. " Mom ordered in a strict tone.

Deepak ji glare at me and left house without giving any response.

" Now go to your bhabhi house and enjoy. " Mom said I nodded my head and after getting ready left for bhabhi's house .

It took me an hour to reach there.

I knock on her door nervous it's her house only right. Or am I wrong do I have incorrect adress.

Many thoughts start crossing in my mind. I nervously start playing with my finger. Am I looking good? I put on correct dress right or I'm over dressed or under dressed. Am I looking horrible should I leave . Yes I should leave.

Door open making me stop my thinking.

I look at roshni bhabhi she is soo sweet with me . She used to meet me in hospital and she was super sweet everytime. And she is too beautiful I like her curvy body she is just perfect. She match with her husband perfectly.

" Come inside you know WHO IS COOKING TODAY ". She shouted last part taking me to living room from where kitchen was completely visible.

She look at her husband giving him tight smile.

" He will cook for us since he didn't leave other to sit peacefully " Bhabhi said and glare at daksh bhaiya.

I sit besides Aashika bhabhi who were laughing.

Roshni bhabhi sit but hiss little and curse someone.

" Kanak didi Deepak said I should visit your house " I ask because I don't want to visit her house without her permission.

She gave me a wide smile opening her arms.

" Anytime we will have fun in garden. " She said daksh bhaiya started putting different dishes on the table and finally turned to Roshni bhabhi.

" I'm not sorry for what I did absolutely not but here is your Roll fried rice burger pasta and here is my card order anything you want. " He said and left us alone.

" Bhabhi you are upset? "

" Yes THIS MAN USED HIS CARD VERY WELL. I DID NOTHING BUT STILL HE HIT ME JUST TWO TIME BUT GOD KNOW WHAT STRENGTH HE USED. "  She shouted again looking at the close door in which Daksh bhaiya just entered.

I hear two giggling sound but this is a serious matter how can he hurt my sweet bhabhi like this.

" Bhabhi it's wrong..... D.. Don't let... H.. Him hurt you. I will tell Deepak ji about him.... It's n.. Not right. " I said holding bhabhi's hand.

Aashika bhabhi and kanak start laughing loudly.

" Bhabhi should we complain to police too. " Kanak ask aashika bhabhi stand up from her seat and take a notebook which was on table.

" Ok mam so I'm police officer so tell me how did your husband hit you and WHERE? "  Aashika bhabhi ask laughing.

" Why are you all taking it as a joke. It's a serious matter.... I'm going home I don't want to stay. " I said and hold my bag but someone held my hand and pulled me back.

" Aare Bhavya he wasn't actually hitting me like it's wasn't that serious he... Leave it . He is a good man. " Roshni bhabhi said suddenly I felt someone tapping my back it was none other than Aashika and kanak.

" The hit was here so don't complain to police if Your husband does the same. " They both said and start laughing. I look at roshni bhabhi who was sitting with puff cheeks.

" I'm not a kid he can't discipline me " Bhabhi said whining we took seat besides her.

I look at Aashika who was laughing uncontrollebly.

Did I tell you how Aashika actually is. She too visited me in hospital and every time she brought some sweet or something else to eat without anyone knowing but I felt bad for her when Ayaan bhaiya shouted at her because of this in front of  doctor raj and a nurse . After that Deepak ji hugged her because she started crying .

I felt bad till the evening that day because in the evening she came back with Ayaan bhaiya she was clinging on him too much that day. She also has a perfect body everyone of them has perfect figure living out me. I also want to look like them.

" Your husbands too do this with you two. " I asked to Aashiks bhabhi and kanak .

Aashika bhabhi shook her head immediately but kanak avoid eye contact with me so I understand what that means.

" Listen... I don't want to join college for some more month give me sone idea. Deepak ji is on my head  for this. "

" Easy just tell him you are sick . " Aasika said I sigh whining.

" But how will my body become hot "

" Have you ever hear the name of onion. Use it you will be find out it under your arm . Then you will Fall sick then tell him you need rest for some month . " Kanak said and this idea is not bad.

" I will do it "

" No don't, look Deepak will never rescue anyone if one is meant to be punished on his wrong doing. Look I've seen it with my own eyes.. He didn't save Ayaan when he come home drunk " Bhabhi said I look at her confused what is she talking about.

" Bhavya you can do it. " Aashika bhabhi said now they are making me confused.

" Yes you can " Kanak said I look at roshni bhabhi who said yes after good five minutes.

" Thanks for this  " I said and hug them we all start jumping together just to hear 'calm down girls' from daksh bhaiya who peek outside his room towards us.

" Fuck off " Roshni bhabhi shouted showing him her middle finger. Which she quickly close.

_____