48

" Deepak ji.. I swear..

" Bhavya you are not giving any explanation. I will trust you with my close eyes. " Deepak said hugging her tightly.

" You didn't say that when you kissed me." Sudha shouted with pure anger.

" I never kissed you, don't make up lies." Deepak said calmly. 

" I'm making up lies first this bitch snatch you from me..... I will not leave her. " Sudha said and grap bhavya's hair.

" I didn't snatch him. He was mine already.. Y.. You... B.. BITCH " Bhavya shouted holding back sudha hair.

" You snatch him from me. "

Deepak and daksh look at them with stunt expression.

" Ms sudha I wasn't expecting it from someone who is on a notice period and you Ms bhavya I was expecting this from a sweet girl like you. And you  Mr Deepak
Are you enjoying the show? "

Daksh folded his hand on chest and continued. " What were you saying Ms sudha you will make her leave this college? Right...... Do you think you can make someone leave.... Do you have that power? "

Vivaan enter in his cabin holding a paper.

" He is right do you have power. Madam I encounter your behavior today. She made a mistake I know " Vivaan said and point his finger on bhavya.

" But miss she didn't stole the paper but you do. Mam please leave this room we will talk later. " Vivaan said sternly.

Deepak glare at vivaan . He knows vivaan holds more power than all of them here. But still he didn't like him.

" Bhavya leaves her hair. " Deepak said and wiped Bhavya's palm.

" Don't touch her. " Deepak mumble

" Mam i don't want to see you in this college premises again. " Vivaan said feeling insulted she left the cabin.

" You don't have to take her side  " Deepak said glaring at vivaan.

" Mrs Bhavya pays attention in class." Vivaan said and take a seat in front of daksh and hold his hand.

" Sir help me i help her now you should help me too please.. "

All of them give him a weird look.

" Look she is not my sister so leave me. I can't do anything. Go behind my brother." Daksh said deepak and bhvaya look at him confused.

" What's going on Deepak ji " Bhavya ask Deepak shrugged his shoulder not knowing what's going on.

" Daksh..

" Look I wanted to go behind him but I found him scarier than you and his friend too. None of them is approaching. Just do something anything . " Vivaan said Deepak glare at daksh wanting to know what's going on.

" Yes Mr Deepak tell your brother to help me. " Vivaan said making him more confused.

" Let's go bhavya you must be exhausted right. Let's go home. You have week off tomorrow you can take rest. " Deepak said and cup bhavya face which was stain with tears.

" Wait Deepak bhaiya... "

Deepak went out with bhavya not wanting to know what's going on between them.

" Deepak ji I wanted to hear them. "

" Look at your face and hair. First my baby got exhausted by classes then that girl. We had nothing. She liked me but I didn't even look at her with that intention.

Bhavya hmm and check her phone receiving a message . She smiled reading the message.

" If I use your bike tomorrow will you kill me . " She asked totally forgetting about the past event.

" I will beat your ass young lady . Don't even think about it. Tomorrow Ayaan and daksh going to take grandma out with mom and dad so kids will be at home. Don't do anything which may lead then to get punish ok. "

" But i will take your bike for sure. " Bhavya mumble to herself and start giggling thinking about the possible thing.

" Don't giggle I'm telling you if kids get in trouble then you will be receiving the same punishment . Let me tell you Ayaan is not a softy dad. "

" Oh Ayaan he send me some message let me check it . " Deepak said and start reading the message. His face start becoming red reading the message.

" I will watch the video at home. " He mumble and start driving.

After reaching the home his whole attention was on his phone while Bhavya was looking at him with a pout.

" Are you serious you are going to use phone. "

Deepak didn't give any reply and kept watching the video .

" Deepak ji "

" Bhavya dadi maa is calling you. " He said bhavya cover her head with pallu and went downstairs.

DEEPAK

Is he serious. I will kill him. Let me give some mind to him .

I dial his number and connected the call with Daksh too just to let him know his little brother search detail.

" Hello " Ayaan said casually.

" Beta ji what did you send me ? "

" What did he send you " Comes daksh voice tired.

" I will send you too daksh. He send me so many unholy videos. "

" Deepak you were having problem in handling bhavya that's why I send you and it was interesting really. I mean why not " Ayaan said chuckling at last.

" Ayaan you know you are coming home tomorrow right. I will show you heaven tomorrow. " I said and checked the phone and found daksh has already hung up.

" Is something wrong with daksh? "

" Yeah he is just busy with khushi. Must be teaching her. I told him to get her some other teacher because they were always soft with her but he said he can manage. " Ayaan said I nodded my head to myself understanding.

" Ok bye "

" Wait I'm serious try out those things. Don't leave her crying when she slip in her childhood. " Ayaan said and hang up call.

" He has gone mad "

_____________

So do you know what's going on here and............?

I want to complete this story soon that's why I'm updating so frequently..........