51

" Khushi its paining? " Ayaan asked after wrapping her heel.

" A little bit.... I accidentally put my feet on glass. " Khushi said and give ayaan her doe teary eyes.

" Aww my baby " Ayaan said picking her up.

" Give my baby to me. " Daksh said knowing well what will be coming for his sweet daughter.

" Papa my legs hurt. " Khushi said pushing her face in her father's neck.

" Mumma will take care of it baccha. " Roshni said rubbing khushi's back. She glare at Ayaan who also was looking little  exhausted.

" This girl can't even act responsible..

" Deepak bhaiya shhhh dadi maa will hear us. " Aashika said quietly not wanting to invite her grandma in room.

" Yes deepak its not.. Just her fault. Ayushi we will have some chatting at home. " Ayaan said glaring at Ayushi who pouted and show him her tongue.

" Look at this girl wait for a minute let me handle khushi first ". Ayaan said deepak hid Ayushu behind him not wanting her to see what Ayaan is about to do.

" It's all your fault. " Deepak whisper to Bhavya. Bhavya look down sadly.

Daksh look at ayaan who was holding injection in his hand. Daksh sigh and eye Roshni to lower khushi's jeans.

" I'm sorry " Roshni mumble doing the exact thing which Daksh told her.

" It's still your fault. " Deepak said bhavya pull his shirt.

" I can't take her pain.. But.. I'm sorry. "  Bhavya said deepak sigh and squeeze her hand.

" It's ok " Deepak said with smile but soon it's faded hearing khushi cry.

" I know chachu is bad. Chachu is sorry beta don't cry beta. " Deepak said and take Khushi from daksh who had pained expression on his face.

" It's ok Daksh. They are kid they do fall and this shot doesn't even hurt that much . " Ayaan said shaking his head.

" I can't even say ' you will understand when you will become a father'.

" Ok then but let me talk to my little devil. " Ayaan said Deepak hold Ayushi hand softly pulling her close to him.

" Bhaiya i was playing too . " Bhavya said Ayaan twist her ear. Aashika widen her eyes and hold Ayaan wrist shaking her head.

" Bhaiya sorry " Bhavya said closing her eyes but open it soon hearing chuckling sound.

" Don't repeat it but let me talk to my trouble maker. "

" Ayaan its ok stop this. Aashika why is your husband acting like this. " Deepak said and passed khushi to daksh .

" What.. She is my daughter. Ayushi come here "

" Bhaiya leave it please. " Bhavya said and looked at Roshni for any help.

" Ayaan leave her. They are kids. " Roshni said in little stern tone. But soon this tone changed when Khushi comes to her arm. Her whole attention shifted to her baby.

" AYUSHI "  Ayaan said Ayushi stomp her feet and stand in front of Ayaan leaving Deepak.

" What did I told you at home. " Ayaan said sternly. He feel everyone glare but ignoring it he pull her with him and sit on chair while she was standing between his knees.

" I told you not to trouble other here right. " Ayaan said and twist her ear.

" Bhaiya let it be. It was all my fault. " Bhavya said trying to stop him.

" I will twist your ears too later. " Deepak whisper in little angry tone.

" Papa I'm sorry... Mumma. " Ayushi said and open her arm indicating Aashika to save her.

" Ayaan enough.. "

" You wouldn't understand right. " Ayaan said ignoring everyone he lightly slap Ayushi making her stop her all act.

" Will you repeat it? " He ask in stern tone. Ayushi shake her head looking at Ayaan with her teary eyes.

" Use your voice.. " Ayaan said this time smacking her thighs. "

Daksh cough little to take his attention. Telling him indirectly to leave ayushi.

Ayaan ignore it too and glare at his little daughter.

" Ayushi and khushi go to dadi maa room dadi and dada ji bring lot of gifts for you." Deepak said and pull Ayushi to herself.

She started crying after coming in Deepak's embrace.

" Oh baby it's ok i will buy you some ice cream. Girls don't you have to do some preparation for puja. Go do it. " Deepak said and pass Ayushi to Aashika.

But Aashika look at Ayaan direction and open her arm.

Ayaan look at her with rised eyebrows but getting everyone glare he take her in his arm.

" Go with mumma and don't trouble anyone ok. " He said Ayushi nodded her head. Ayaan send her with Aashika after wiping Ayushi's nose.

" Ayaan you ignored my eyes... Here I'm trying to not scold you in front of ayushi but you. " Daksh said and smack Ayaan's shoulder.

" One more from my side this man ignore me a lot....... Am I not your brother you only listen to Daksh. " Deepak said Ayssn showed him his teeth and put his arm around deepak's shoulder.

" This is what happen when you are too soft. You were always my saver but daksh Bhaiya didn't even let my silly mistake slip. Aashika is too soft with her they are like friends so i can't be that much soft. And trust me she make Aashika dance on her fingers . Do you want me to be soft and let her do waht she wish no never. "

" Yeah I will never save your ass. I'm going to tell Ayushi how his daksh chachu punish you in school for beating the teacher.. I still can't believe you actually punch your teacher.... " Deepak said shaking his head in disbelief.

" Don't.... I did it because I wanted to get out of the school but this man " He pointed his finger at daksh. " This man gives them money so i can continue my school. I'm telling you he isn't a saint.

" Don't scold Ayushi. They are kids they make mistakes and it's absolutely ok."
Daksh said and leave the room.

" He doesn't want to remember the day." Deepak whisper but chuckle shaking his head.

" Let's go don't scold my Ayushi. "

_______

Ok ok don't laugh its not my fault that i forgive myself easily. I only get upset for two or three days i can't help myself ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ

Treat these two or three days as year and don't reminds me that i wanted to stop writing ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ

It's laughable ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ