44

Bhavya hovered over him when he close his eyes.

" You can't sleep " She said and hold his collar.

" Deepak ji "

" Bhavya ji I'm sleepy "

" What I can expect from an old man" She mumble to herself and lay down to other side holding her blanket.

Deepak sneak his hand around her belly.

" So "

Bhavya hold his hand which was on her belly and put it on her chest.

" You are being too naughty now a day. Look like baby girl need some punishment. " He said and squeeze her little.

She turn to him giggling. She nodded her head making him chuckle. .

Deepak attention went towards his phone which start buzzing with message notifications.

" Deepak ji..y..your grand maa scares me. Should i be quiet in front of her. I don't want her to get a heart attack."

Deepak nodded his head . " Just yell on me fight with me if she scold you or taunt you ok. " Deepak cup her cheeks she nodded her head putting her head on his chest.

" So....

" So " Deepak repeated after her slipping his hand in her top.

" Your hands are warm. "

" Is it " Deepak said and flip their position but groan in pain holding his back.

" Sorry wait did you took medicine. "

Deepak nodded his head with closed eyes.

" I just want to cuddle. By the way I hope you remember tomorrow is freshers party.. Since I'm again fresher then I will be attending this party. "

Deepak nodded his head and embraced her in his hug closing his eyes and  her instructor.

No short dress
No after party
No drink
No drugs
Not a single dance with a group of boys
Don't talk to boys
Don't take cab I will pick you up even if I'm late.

" It's too much " She mumble he chuckle and nodded his head.

" What will I wear "

" Whatever you want. Wear your simple anaarkali suit. It look beautiful on you. Let's sleep . You will leave house at noon."

Bhavya nodded her head but again put his hand on her upper curves.

" Now sleep " Bhavya mumble Deepak replace his hand with his head .

" This pillow is far better. " He mumble they fall asleep in each other embrace.

.

.

.

Next morning

" Da...dadi maa h...how will I.. I c.. Cook.. L.. Like.. T.. This. " Bhavya mumble his dadi maa pointed her finger to living room where everyone was sitting.

" Your father-in-law is sitting right there. It's highly inappropriate for him to see your face. "

" O.. Ok " Bhavya mumble she start doing everything very slowly. After some minutes dadi maa left the kitchen .

Bhavya look at the recipe before starting her cooking. Being a loved child by her mumma she just knew how to cook junk food at home only.

She took her sweet time in cooking .

She set the table and nervously look at Deepak.

" I.. I don't.. Kn..

Deepak took a bite and smile at her .

" It's delicious . " He said making her happy.

By God grace everything went smoothly they come back to their room.

Bhavya started to throw clothes from her wardrobe.

" What's going on bhavya. "

" Deepak I've nothing to wear. " She said while sitting on a pile of clothes.

" Oh.. So.. Let's go for shopping. " Deepak said bhavya look at him with her bright shine eyes.

" Really? "

" Yes "

" But I don't want,  choose among them. Fast I wanna look super good " She said and come to his side.

Rolling hus eyes Deepak pick a baby pink combination with white suit and pass it to her.

" Go get ready don't cake your face. Your dark circles are already less visible. So you aren't going to do more then necessarily makeup. Even though you are looking good without it but I know you will apply some kajal and all. " Deepak said and lay down.

" Party will go on till late at night but I will pick you up early. " Deepak said tucking her baby hair behind her ear.

She nodded her head and start changing her clothes. Deepak smile at her which she return.

" Wait deepak ji I don't have matching inner. "

" And who is going to see what you are wearing inside. " Deepak said giving her side eyes.

" You..

" Just wear your clothes fast what's wrong with you . "

But she stay at her place pouting.

" Look this is pink. " Deepak said finally giving up.

" It's dark pink " She said with frown.

" This "

" It's lavender "

" Ok this one "

" It's white "

Deepak close his eyes wanting to bang his head on wall.

" This "

" Deepak ji it's all black. "

" Ok wear nothing inside if you don't have anything. " He said and again went back to bed looking at his half naked wife.

" Wait I remember something come here." Deepak called she shake her head trying to find matching dress.

" Come here bhavya "

" I'm busy Deepak ji " She said without looking at him.

Deepak march towards her holding her arm he spin her around.

" Deepak ji "

" Shh " He mumble bending her over her knees.

" W.. Wha.. What.. Are.. You d.. Do

He hook her finger in her lower bringing it down .

" Dee.. Deep..... Ahhh" She screamed moving away.

" Why did you pinch me " She ask turning to him.

" Nothing I was just checked something." He said and make her wear her kurti.

She whine shaking her head.

" But I want matchi..

" If you argue with me Mrs agnihotri then we will end up on bed. " He whisper smirking.

" But old man like you should rest. " She said back stomping her feet.

" Stop calling me old man. "

" old man " She mumbled and sat in front of the mirror to get ready.

" How I'm looking "

" Good " Deepak mumbled, for the whole time he was just looking at her memorize by her beauty.

" Ok I'm leaving. " She said he smile nodding his head.

" Wait let me take car keys from dad. "

He drive her towards the college.

" Look keep everything in mind. I will come to pick you up .

He said and went away with his car.