60

DEEPAK

" Hey carefully "

" Who told you to let Bhavya take charge. Good now spend some day on the bed. " Ayaan scolded me putting stitches on my right calf and leg.

I looked beside me towards bhavya who wasn't looking at me.

" Bhavya " I called out softly.

She slowly turns her face towards me.

" Why did you do that. I speed up. I should be getting hurt but look I just got a scratch. Were you taking advantage of your body that i got hidden in you by just your arm.

" Legs too, his back too... Particularly everything . " Ayaan mumble I glare at him but turn at My bhavya again.

" I'm your husband I meant to protect you in every situation. You would have hit your head. I don't want you to get hurt. "

" Don't do it... I can't forgive myself. I'm sorry i just wanted to show you that i can handle your bike but things didn't go as I planned. " She said and i did find her baby tone cute but no not a chance she isn't sitting on that bike again.

" Aahhhh AYAAN "

" What Ayaan stays like this . And tell me is it hurting anywhere else? "

This little thing. I will kill him some day.

I control my emotions finding Bhavya controlling her tears.

" It's nothing he just pinch me. Calm down and rest. " I said to bhavya and glare at Ayaan.

" You are done with dressing? " I ask he nodded his head and move to my other side.

" I will send some nurse she will give you painkillers. "

Wait nurse? Shot?

" Ayaan..

" Yes " He said and inject something to the iv.

" You will fall asleep very soon. Don't fight your sleep. Your body need rest. " Ayaan said and shift to Bhavya side.

" Will you show this kind of stunt ever again . " He ask her little sternly. I forward my hand towards him and hold his arm.

" Ayaan don't scold my wife. " I said and shake my head because my eyes are closing automatically. I'm sleepy.

" Ok then bhavya you should do this stunt again . Deepak Go to sleep. Bhavya you can rest too. You got no physical injury but we know you must be feeling bad so sleep and forget about everything. " Ayaan said and left the room.

I tightly hold bhavya hand who immediately start crying as soon as Ayaan left the room.

" It's all my fault. "

" No I made you angry. I'm sorry don't cry." I mumble and just saw black dots and close my eyes falling asleep.

.

.

.

Third person P.O.V

Deepak move his head and try to move away his hand which was hurting.

His slowly open his eyes and find Bhavya Rubbing his hand.

" W... " He stopped and clear his throat .

" What are you doing "

" Nurse told me to rub your arm... And... And whatever I thought I should atleast massage your arm. She poked you here too. "

Deepak pull his hand and shake his head.

" Leave it " His voice come out little raspy.

" No she said it will hurt later. " She mumble and again start rubbing his arm.

" Bhavya pass me some water. "

Bhavya did the same after taking few sips she put it back .

" Are you feeling ok. " Bhavya asked, biting her lips

" Did you eat something? " Deepak ask turning himself towards her.

She pushed him back with a worried expression.

" Don't turn yourself. You know.... I shouldn't have just forgive you. Because of my anger I didn't sit behind you nor I listen to you. I just wanted to show you how well I can manage this bike but i failed I'm.... I'm so sorry. I didn't...

Deepak put his finger on her lips and give her fake angry glare.

" I'm sorry for not trusting you. Now shut up and help me. I want to get out of this room. I can't see this wall any longer. "

Bhavya shake her head and push his hand down which his forwarded at her.

" No Deepak ji look doctor told me not to let to move a lot. "

Deepak rolled his eyes hearing this statement.

" Ayaan right? "

" No someone else come to this room when you were sleeping. He checked you then left this room. Then nurse come and she poke you. I wanted to leave the room but... I didn't want to leave you alone. Deepak ji you aren't going anywhere. " She mumble and push him back.

Deepak sigh and look at bhavya and a smile find it's way to his lips.

" Bhavya kiss me. "

Bhavya blink her eyes and lean down towards him putting her hand on the side to not put her weight on him.

Just when her lips touch to his lips. He encircled his arm around her waist and pull her on bed.

" Now I'm feeling better. By the way I'm all good. " Deepak said bhavya glare at him and point at his hand wrist which was bandaged then his legs where Ayaan put the stitches.

" It's all right I'm all good " Deepak mumble and put her hair behind her ear .

" I should stay near you. Because you are the only beauty in this room . I don't like this room. " He mumble in her ear again closing his eyes.