33

Bhavya wrote one answer as she scrolled down. She felt someone's presence behind her. She turns around meeting daksh's eyes who were looking at her phone screen.

" Give it to me " He mumbled after a minute. She locked her phone and passed it to him.

" Not like this unlock your phone " He said in a normal tone. She did the same after a little argument with herself in her mind.

" So Roshni and kanak, good now continue " He said Mark the answer wrong which bhavya did.

" Meet me in my cabin " Daksh said and kept scrolling down in her chat.

" With professor Deepak " Daksh said at last and put her phone in his pocket.

Bhavya stay behind after the class ended.

When there were no one in the class bhavya run to daksh table.

" Bhaiya I'm sorry....

" And tell him the reason too I'm not going to tell him. Fast if you don't want to spend extra time In college. " Daksh said and collected other students assignment.

" Bhaiya please. "

" Bhavya.... Bring him to my cabin" He said and left class dialing his wife's number.

After searching classes bhavya went to staffroom where Deepak was marking the assignment.

" Sir " She said coming in staffroom. Other teacher look at her. Her eyes fall on vivaan who were sitting there and was busy in laptop too busy to notice bhavya.

" What happen wait did you have something is lunch time. Do one thing first go to canteen and have a tea and bread pakode. " He said she still stand there looking down.

" What happen.... Ok wait here I will call them to bring it here. " He said and pull her to the chair besides him.

" Dee.. Deepa.. Deepak ji " She whisper and start rubbing her both eyes.

" Oh hold on girl look I was angry because you took my bike when you don't even know how to start it. Let me tell you once Your Roshni bhabhi took it without telling Daksh then daksh.. Wait why should I tell you ask her yourself you guys talk a lot. " Deepak said and ordered a tea .

" I let you off just like this otherwise I can do the same. " He said and give a light pat to her lower back after looking at other if anyone is noticing them.

" T.. To.. Today... M.. Ms shudha.. Ma.. Made me.. Stand.. Be.. Because.. Because I w.. Was late.. B.. By five minutes. "

Deepak cupped her face making her look at him.

" Wipe this tear first and stop being sad I know this shuttering only come back when you are nervous or upset. "  Deepak said firmly.

She wipe her tear with back of her hand.

" Daksh.. B.. Bhaiya has called.. You.. "

" First tell me did you misbehave with ms shudha? "

She shook her head. Deepak curse under his breath and pull her chair little closer.

" I will massage it don't worry. And I will talk to her too. Now tell me why did daksh called me. " He asked softly.

" Dee.. Deepak ji.... I'm.. Not good in his subject I was terrible. I.. Cheated in his test.... I asked answer from bhabhi and kanak didi. "

Deepak slap his forehead resting his hand there for some minutes.

" So.. Sorry.. "

" Bhavya....look if you want to do something then try not to include them. Have your tea and snacks here then we will go to his cabin. " Deepak said and start marking assignment again.

After almost half an hour they went to Daksh cabin.

" Daksh forgive her for last time. She will never cheat again. " Deepak said and sit in front of daksh with Bhavya.

" She didn't submit her assignment but it's market submitted even marks are given how. " Daksh said in stern tone then look at bhavya.

Deekan turn himself towards bhavya's direction.

" Bhavya "

" And I read their chat I'm sorry I didn't read much just yesterday and today. " Daksh said and lean back to his chair.

" Your mom and dad are not at home right. I've told Everyone to come there. I'm marking her assignment zero and still she will submit your assignment and... She is not getting any mark for any of her assignment but she will submit all. " He said to Deepak.

" Wait daksh let it be.... I will talk to her. You already punished her right don't drag it more . " Deepak said but daksh shook his head.

" I'm ignoring them for this whole month. They keep doing something like that. It's not like they don't know. That it's wrong." He said Deepak stay quite feeling sorry because they all fall into trouble became of his wife only.

" Let's go home " Daksh said taking his car keys.

.

.

.

________