23

" Let her sleep. she is stable now. When she wakes up don't forget to give her water and call me too. She is alright now and I'm soo happy for her. " Dr raj said Deepak suppresses the want to hug him.

He waited for a few minutes. Ayaan enters Bhavya's room .

" Did she wake up. " He asked putting his palm on her forehead.

" Check on my parents once I was so rude to them. " Deepak said Ayaan dial daksh number telling him to do the same.

They started talking but after a few minutes he felt bhavya's finger moving.

" She is waking up " Deepak said holding her hand completely. She moved her head . Ayaan comes besides holding her other hand.

" Open your eyes very slowly " He instructed . Meanwhile Deepak called Dr raj who entered with a smile .

" How are you Mrs bhavya " He asked with great joy.

Bhavya nodded her head while drinking water.

" I feel really joyful when someone survives this deadly disease. " Dr raj said and opened his tab .

" So Mrs bhavya you have to be in the hospital for a few weeks. You are going to get chemotherapy so there will be no chance for cancer to come back. " The doctor said bhavya whined shaking her head.

" Let.. Me g.. Grow m....my hair back " She said making everyone chuckle.

" After the chemo you can visit a dermatologist to grow your hair back quickly. " Dr raj said but Ayaan widened his eyes shaking his head.

" Sir don't give her this kind of idea already she is taking so much medicine."

" Why is he here, kick him out of here Deepak ji " Bhavya said whining.

" Deepak ji doctor will inject all over her head for fast hair growth if you want it and it has some side effects too I can make your body chubby. " Ayaan said folding his hand on his chest.

" I still want " Bhavya mumbled but Deepak shook his head .

" I saw so many purple marks on your body it will get cured on its own if not then we again have a dermatologist. You will start gaining weight and have food properly no smoking no drink no staying till late at night. Mr Deepak takes care of everything and this chemotherapy has to go for some more week. And the nurse will change this iv we are giving you painkillers too . Make sure she doesn't get fever " Dr Raj said and left after patting bhavya's shoulder.

" Deepak I don't want chemotherapy " Bhavya said whining.

" Then do you want me " Ayaan said and kay down hugging her making Deepak glare at him.

" Ayaan I want coffee " Bhavya said sweetly.

Ayaan peck her head and leave the bed.

" No coffee no tea I'm going to my home. Nurse will come to give you medicine without tantrum take it because nurse here can be rude sometimes. " Ayaan left saying that.

" Deepak ji " Bhavya pouted Deepak corrected her lips and peck it quickly.

" No means no " Deepak said a minute later nurse enter in room with doctor Raj.

" I forgot to tell you something. Look if stitches hurt then tell us, if you get fever then tell us, if you feel like vomiting then tell us, if you feel any tightens in chest or anything then tell us, if you get constipation, if you feel anything wrong with your body anything. Since you are week that's why you have a week stay. " Doctor completed.

" I'm not weak let me go tomorrow. " Bhavya said doctor chuckle then look at Deepak.

"Nurse will give medicine and shot to her. Good night both of you" Saying that Dr Raj leave the room.

Nurse give her pills. She gulps it down her eyes start turning cloudy she look at Deepak and her whole body language change.

" Dad " She said making grabby hands.

Deepak curse himself in his mind. He move towards bhavya taking her on his lap.

Bhavya hide her face in deepak's arm seeing injection in Nurse hand.

Nurse simply injected everything in iv and left the room.

Deepak pinch her back just to tease her.

" Dad I don't want " Bhavya mumble she look back but found no one.

" Daddy nurse.... She was magician where is she. "

" Sleep " Deepak mumble not knowing what to do in this situation.

" No sing me lullaby. " Bhavya said putting her head on his lap.

Deepak resist the urge to throw her out of the bed.

" Dad " She said and hug him.

" Who hug their dad like this " Deepak thought making crying face.

He take a deep breath and said sternly.

" Go to bed right now " Deepak try to copy Ayaan's voice which he use sometimes but failed miserably.

" Y.. You don't love me....mumma...i want mumma " She said and start crying loudly rubbing her eyes due to crying she start coughing making him worried.

Suddenly door open revealing Ayaan with worried look.

" Here comes your mumma stop crying now. " Deepak said little loudly.

Bhavya stop rubbing her eyes and look at Ayaan.

" Mumma " She said Ayaan give weired expression to Deepak before forwarding water to bhavya.

" Mumma bhavya is sleepy sing lullaby." She said in baby tone.

After glaring at Deepak who was just looking at them not knowing what to do.

Ayaan put her on bed again and start singing. She pull his shirt pouting.

" Lay down besides me. " She said Deepak immediately lay down taking her in embrace.

" No bhavya wouldn't talk to dad. Dad just scold bahvya. Mumma you hug me. " Bhavya said and immediately making Deepak regret when she encircled her arm around Ayaan.

" I'm going out when she slip back to her original age than call me. " Deepak said Ayaan just glare at her. Ignoring his glare Deepak went out of room.

" Just wait for Tomorrow I will tell this to your parents and doctor too. Is he going to leave her like this everytime she slip in her childhood idiot. If he keep up like this then she will be forever in her child form. " Ayaan thought caressing her head.