30

Deepak came home after dropping his mom and dad to the airport.

He smile internally before entering in house.

" Finally a day has come. We are finally alone. " Deepak did a little happy dance and enter in his house.

He look around to find bhavya. Bhavya was sitting on the couch munching some cookies while watching TV. He smiled and jumped besides

" Bhavya we are alone " he said she looked at him with same excitement. "Oh so she is happy about this fact too. It's not like we get no time when mom and dad are here it's just I can't make her scream my name. And I'm sure she will not be quite." Deepak thought smiling

" Yes mom and dad are not here " She said and put her both hand on his shoulder.

" Let's do it " She almost shouted in happiness.

" Yes let's do it. " He said and hold her up in my arm. He take step towards his room but she frown and start wiggling.

" Our stop is kitchen Deepak ji. "

" Kitchen... Why? "

" Deepak ji.. M.. Mom never let me eat those sweet chocolate and she kept new chocolate box today only along with some salty tasty handmade chips. My mouth is watering let's go and have some. " She said he give her side glare.

" You are talking like a greedy person don't you get these cookies on alternate days. " He said she huff and pouted.

" I get limited let's order some junk too. Mom don't let us have it too. I'm so bored after eating those home made food. " She said whining.

" Wait what did you thought I was talking about. " She ask looking at him with curiosity.

" We are going to break our bed understand. We never starved you for food that you are so desperate for it. " Deepak said bhavya rolled her eyes and gave him a mocking smile.

" So you are starving for me. Like we never touch each other. "

" For God damn we had sex few months ago baby months I do touch you but I touch these things only. " Deepak said and poked his finger on the upper part of her body and lips.

She jumped down from his arm and stood putting her hand on her hips.

" So what "

" So what really? Mrs little bhavya Agnihotri did I touch it in those months." He said and touch her between her legs.

I'm damn sure if I do touch it then you will want me. I was not initiating anything because you were healing. " Deepak said also putting his hand on his hips.

" So I'm still healing I need cookies. " She said and folded her hand on her chest looking all cute with an angry pout.

" What han? Ok you want cookies then go and have it. Maybe it's more important I'm not starving so I don't want your cookies and chips. " Deepak said and started going upstairs.

Bhavya look at his retreating figure she pouted first she run to her cookies taking two cookies from bowl she run on stairs and jump on him wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

Due to sudden effect deepak strumble on stairs and immediately hold railing to save themselves from falling down the stairs.

" What was that bhavya. " He ask sternly. Bhavya gulp down but push her face in his neck .

" Sorry " She said with suger coated voice.

Deepak stay quite reaching the room he lock the door and put her down from him.

" What was that what if we both have fallen down? Do you even realize. " Deepak shouted angrily. Bhavya punch his chest. He grab her wrist glaring at him.

" What was that. "

" I just said yes indirectly I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't thought about the consequences LOVE " She deliberately called him that at last making his all anger flew away .

He smile and wrap his arm around her should.

" Call me again " He said smiling

" LOVE "

" Love you meri jaan " Deepak mumble and pull the back dori of her suit. He pull her suit down from one shoulder smiling.

" After this I will order whatever you want don't be sad. " He said and first peak her cheeks he look at her lips. Feeling his intense eyes she bite her lips.

" Are you prepared? " He ask she nodded her head with smile.

" More than i ever could " She said filling same towards him.

He attached his lips with her kissing her slowly wanting to meet bhavya pace.

After devouring each other lips he move his lips downward to her neck leaving few purple marks on her neck and shoulder.

She rise her hand indicating him to take off her suit. He did the same. Very slowly tracing her belly to her curve he took off her suit leaving her just in her lower.

Hus hand reach to her curve. He slowly start massaging it making her moan his name .

" Dee.. Deepak.. Ji " She whisper

" Hmm" Deepak mumble against her skin.

" Nothing " She mumble and hold onto him feeling weak.

Deepak push her on bed and hover over her after removing his shirt.

" I will always take care of you love no matter what you are suffering so the thought you had to thank me which you killed was a good decision. I may scold you but I have never ending love for you which will not go away. "

Bhavya smile and hug him hearing this confession.

" Stop talking. " She said with tearful eyes  .

" Stop this tear " He said pinching her bud she nodded her head and wipe her eyes.

" Let's do it then little one "

______

Soo how was it

Do share your review

If you have any idea then share it too..

Happy Valentine day ❤❤

हैप्पी बसंत पंचमी❤❤❤