17

Bhavya was sitting in a hospital vip room specially decorated for her . Her eyes were completely on TV.

Suddenly a little girl jump besides her covering her face with mask. Even with a mask anyone can tell that she is smiling.

Behind him deepak was standing giving a soft smile to bhavya.

" Tests are done right they discuss to me about your medicine they will start with Cemotherapy .  They will start it soon... Maybe today... They will not do it everyday but on alternative days in beginning. They told me something about transplant something from your own body . " Deepak said bhavya listen to him uninterested.

" Who is she " Bhavya ask girl remove her mask opening her arm in Deepak direction.

Deepak immediately hold her up.

" Put your mask again otherwise your dad will be giving you some good lecture." Deepak said chuckling making bhavya smile too.

" He already did chachu look. " She said and show him her left cheek.

" Who is she? " Bhavya ask whining.

" She is Ayaan's daughter and God know what trouble she has caused that her cheek are red. " Deepak said kissing her both cheeks .

" Chachi i did nothing I'm a good girl dad is an idiot. He told me to go left so i went left but he was talking about his side left I went to my side left direction and got lost. "

" Did you just called me idiot Ayushi. " Ayaan ask from behind.

" Chachi called you that. I'm innocent. Chachi why are you here. " Ayushi ask Ayaan put back her mask .

" Did Deepak told you about treatment." Ayaan aks bhavya nodded her head.

" Ok then meet your doctor. " Ayaan said and after good five minutes a men in his forties enter in room with warn smile on his face.

" Why are you bald "  Ayushi said taking everyone attention immediately getting a slap on her head.

Bhavya chuckle and look down immediately.

" Because you didn't give me yours. " Doctor said ruffling Ayushi hair and give his attention to Bhavya.

" How are you bhavya. I'm Rajesh but you are going to call me Raj I don't like my full name  " Doctor said and ruffle her hair too.

" I will be your doctor and you will stay in hospital for someday it's my order. Nurse will bring your food and I'm allowing your husband to stay . "

Bhavya eyes watered she look at Deepak shaking her head.

" I promise you will be totally fine. " Doctor said and left.

Bhavya cover her face and start crying they both hear two sobbing sound.

Ayaan look at Ayushi and curse himself taking Ayushi in his hold.

" Stop crying bhavya. Deepak take care of her. " Ayaan said and left room carrying Ayushi .

" Deepak.. J.. Ji y.. You.. S.. Said.. I don't.. Have..

" Bhavya only for some day i promise you will be ok" Deepak said hug her.

" W.. Why don't you understand I will be never cure I will die at last. There is no other way. I will die. why can't you accept it. Deepak I will die...

He pushed her hard on bed making her fall to the other side.

" Then die I don't fucking care. " Deepak shouted and went out of the room leaving her alone.

She stay in that position crying her heart out.

After half an hour  she felt someone lifting her and laying her down. She stir little in sleep. A warm hand start caressing her cheeks and give some light kisses there. Her face automatically turn to that side trying get close to warm hands.

" I'm sorry " Deepak whisper his eyes were already red with a tired look on his face he put his head on her stomach closing his eyes feeling too much exhausted.

.

.

.

BHAVYA

I start caressing Deepak ji hair while he was sleeping on my stomach.

I smiling seeing his smile. This moment ended soon when doctor Raj entered in room with some nurse.

I wouldn't deny that Mr Raj do give a friendly sweet man vibes. Behind her I saw Ayushi Ayaan's daughter giving ne her teeth smile.

" I don't disturb you right " Doctor Raj ask I shook my head. Doctor put his hand on Deepak ji waking him up.

" It's time. " He said to Deepak ji. He nodded his head not looking at me.

" Mrs bhavya you have to keep positive attitude ok. You will be Alright ok. Let's go to other room. " Doctor said and tell us to follow him.

I stay at my place not wanting to move. I'm scared I'm too much scared . I know I will die at last then why do I have to suffer pain. I should start finding a good match for Deepak ji instead of this therapy.

" Stand up bhavya " I hear a very rude voice of Deepak ji as much as his sweet voice give me tingle in my stomach his ride strict and stern voice make me want to hide from him.

I stand up quickly following them. In the way I tried to hold his hand but he walk faster than me.

" Where did ayushi go she was here right. " I thought looking around. But find her going to other corridor.

Finally we reach the room where many chair was set. I took a seat on one on which doctor pointed me to sit.

" Mrs bhavya be relax ok and close you eyes. You can sleep doing this time. " Doctor said I smile nodding my head. I look at Deepak who were talking to doctor about God know what.

I was smiling but all this vanish looking at the iv type needle doctor was holding. There is no way this thing is going to be stab in my body no no it's too thick.