34

Everyone was in the living room . Aashika also joined them and passed a cup of tea to everyone.

She took one herself and sat beside Ayaan.

" How did you think of this plan. " Ayaan asked aashika who turned her face.

" Bhavya this is not some petty matter. " Deepak mumble when bhavya hold his arm.

" Roshni did you or did you not Mark her assignment submitted. " Daksh asked  sternly.

" It was your idea kanak " Rahul said with the same tone as daksh making Kanka gulp down.

" You both give her the math test answer right. " Rahul said again.

" Bhaiya I asked them to help me " Bhavya said ignoring her they both continued.

" This tea is awesome aashi " Ayaan whispers in aashika ear pulling her little close to him.

" Get done with your scolding session. I'm sleepy I was in hospital for two days because of work. " Ayaan said taking everyone's attention.

" Aashika it was your plan too right " Daksh asked Ayaan wrapped his arm around her shoulder nodding his head.

" Do you think they will leave her alone. She gave the idea first then it got executed. " Ayaan said chuckling resting his head on Aashika's shoulder.

" Aashika Kanak Roshni and you Ms main culprit bhavya come stand here. " Daksh said Everyone did the same leaving out Aashika.

" Bhaiya talk from here only. I don't want her to let go. I know she made a mistake. But whatever you say to them they will again repeat it. I'm sure about it. " Ayaan said shifting his head from  Aashika's shoulder to her chest.

" No I'm not going to scold them only you leave her otherwise I can sense how much you appreciate her this trouble making habit. " Daksh said ayan rolled his eyes leaving Aashika.

" I'm going to make a video if you punish them I like teasing her later.

Bhavya looked at Deepak who wasn't looking at her.

" I... It.. W.. Was.. Just.. M.. Me... I.. Force them... To h... Help... M.. Me " Bhavya said looking at Deepak.

Deepak turned his face to bhavya .

" You will submit your project by tomorrow. " Daksh said bhavya nodded her head looking down .

" Mr daksh I think you should give more time to her. You said she will get zero then why are you putting pressure on her head when she is already sick . " Roshni said glaring at her husband who ignored her look.

" One week " Daksh said looking at Deepak.

" Bhavya sits down and you should get well first. "

Deepak pulled Bhavya beside him . Ayaan stands beside aashika .

" Let her go too my baby is sick too and yesterday only I scolded her too much because of Ayushi's mistake . "

" Aashika don't repeat it . " Daksh said ayaan pulled aashika to him smiling.

" De.. Deepak ji saved bhabhi and didi too . " Bhavya said Deepak looked at roshni and kanak who had no regret in their eyes.

" Daksh l think it's enough..

" Kanak I told you to stay away from every trouble right. First you give the idea to simi how she can sneak out of her hostel now. You have got too much confidence right. " Rahul said in a calm tone but his actions were different.

He smacked her back in front of everyone.

Bhavya holds Deepak's arm and looks at Deepak in a pleading tone.

" Rahul.. Calm down " Deepak said but Rahul still stands closer to Kanak holding her arm.

" I'm going home " Rahul said and went out with kanak.

" This happens just because of you . Aashika why can you stop this trouble. Ayushi has taken this from you only. I'm so sick of this childish behavior of yours. You just want to run away from your responsibility. It's good that you get other in trouble and get free just like this. I'm soo done with you . I want a mature and sensible person not a person like you.... I just feel so out of love because of your behavior. I don't know when you will actually grow up and take your responsibility. Just.... Just get some fucking brain. Do you think whenever they hit their back it doesn't hurt let me show you if it hurts or not. " Ayaan shouted and raised his hand . Deepak held his hand while other present here got shocked listening to all of these.

" Oh your savior. I'm going home. You stay at home all the time not me. I have work to do. I'm not like you who just sit in front of tv and watch it all the time. "

" Ayaan stop it " They hear a very stern voice of daksh who was stunted with Ayaan tone.

Ayaan left the house without any other words.

" Does he talk like this all the time. " Deepak asks cupping Aashika cheeks . Aashika shook her head blinking her eyes fastly.

" I'm going home too . I'm sorry for the trouble. " Aashika attempts to leave Deepak's house.

"Wait aashika do you have fair money. You can't walk home. " Daksh said taking out his wallet.

Aashika nodded her head and went out and started walking .

" Idiot why are you asking her let's go she didn't bring anything with her. She will walk home. You can scold me if you want I don't mind but one thing I know for sure you aren't that much bitter your brother is crossing his limit . " Roshni said and pulled daksh with her.

" I'm sorry too Deepak bhaiya. " Roshni said before leaving.

" This all happens just because of me right. " Bhavya said and pointed her finger towards herself.

" I seriously don't know. They were supposed to discuss not to end up with this..... Daksh was just kidding we planned a movie and dinner not this he was about to end this with a laugh looking at  the girl's face. But it's.. Not what... Actually happen.. "

My First Of Everything On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara