16

" Bhavya here bread omelette and this brown bread with it. You will like it . " Mom said I looked at the dining table and everyone was having it only.

Bhavya holds my shirt sleeves tightly in her fist trying to hide herself in me.

" I don't want treatment. Tell him to go away. I will just die at last then why should I take treatment and make myself more ugly I don't want it. " She shouted looking at Ayaan whose expression changed within a second .

" Who said you will be ugly. " Ask Ayaan from his seat.

She didn't answer him and kept on mumbling things.

" Ayaan is not just a doctor bhavya beta. He is our son. " Dad said signing my mom to handle bhavya but she also seems too emotional today .

" Dad is right bhavu Ayaan is my Younger brother. He is just like my baby how can I kick him out just because he is a doctor." I said truly. Byavya look at Ayaan who was actually giving her a cute look. How this guy pull this thing.

" I have daughter too. She is a trouble maker . " Ayaan said smiling.

" Bhavya you are beautiful. " I said sitting with her.

" I don't want treat...

" Shut up everyone I made this breakfast with so much love and you all are disrespecting it m have your breakfast guys" Mom scold us making us fill our mouth with bread and omelette.

" Bhavya Ayaan want to talk to you baby I hope you will listen to him At least . " Mom said bhavya look at ayaan who blink his eyes .

" Ok " She whispers playing with her food.

" Come let me feed you otherwise you will take days to finish it."

I start feeding her slowly. Her eyes went on Ayaan again and again ignoring it I keep feeding her.

" Done do you want some drink. Coffee or t..

" No deepak bhavya you can get coconut water want it. " Dad said I ask her with my eyes she shook her head.

After breakfast we all took our seat on couch in living room. Ayaan and I sit either side of bhavya.

" So tell me don't you want to be cure? " Ayaan asked bhavya look at mom and dad with pout on her lips.

" Mom I don't want " She said and I'm sure mom will again slap her if she keep on talking like this. That's why she is sitting away from her.

" Bhavya you will be completely fine after the treatment. " Ayaan said I squeeze her hand lightly telling her that I'm here.

" I... I.. Wi.. Will be.. Ugly.. My aunt.. Ha.. Had dark circles... Hair.. Hair loose... She walk with support... S.. She was looking scary...... She looked so scary... T.. That... It.. Mad.. Made me... Scared... Wh.. When I... Look at her....... At the end she died.. She didn't survive...... S.. She l.. Left.. He.. Her.. K... Kids.. I.. Don't... Wa.. Want that."

Tears keep on falling from  her eyes. She hug me from side clutching my shirt.

" Bhavya how old were you.. " Ayaan ask after she completed.

" T.. Ten "

I give helpless look to ayaan and my parents. If she keep on crying like this then I wouldn't be able to convince her. I will let her die at home. I can't do it.

" You will be ok you are beautiful baby you will be fine. I promise you will have kids you will see them getting married having child. You will be fine bhavya. " Ayaan said when he felt no one is going to say anything.

" Yes bhavya beta you will be fine. " Dad said hugging mom who were maybe crying too.

" Deepak " I hear a stern tone of dad.

What he want me to do drag her to hospital when she doesn't want to go.

" Bhavya I will take you home at evening." I said she looked at me for a minute before giving me a small nodd.

" Promise " She whisper forwarding her pinky.

" Promise " I said back with probably teary eyes.

" Then be a good girl and sit in car I'm coming in a minutes. " I whisper she nodded her head and left after a second.

" She will be fine right Ayaan. I'm ok if she get dark circles and all I want her alive... I want to have babies with her... I..

Ayaan hug me before I can complete my sentence.

" Don't cry deepak " Mom said rubbing my back.

I turn back hugging her snuggling into her chest like a baby. I don't care I'm her only son I can do it.

" Mom she will be fine right. " .

" She will be my son " Dad said giving a pat on my shoulder.

" I'm going to hospital mom give me her packed bag. Ayaan said it's important to keep her in hospital for at least someday." I said and wipe my tears.

" Here is the bag you will convince her right. Should I come too. I also want to come. " Mom said dad hold her hand shaking his head.

" You can't go today we will go to meet her tomorrow. I promise I will take you please don't cry " Dad said to mom hugging her.

" Mom I will take care of her. " I said and left to join bhavya in car.