40

All the couples were busy with each other.

Ayaan was feeding Aashika by his hand just to make her eat biriyani and other home made food rather than what they ordered.

On the other side Daksh and Roshni were feeding each other. Roshni's more focus was on momos which she was feeding to Daksh too.

Deepak comes downstairs after half an hour. He took his seat. Bhavya sits in front of him and passes him his plate.

" We will play a couple games after that ."  Aashika shouted. Ayaan pecked her cheeks nodding his head.

" Deepak ji eat something. " She mumbles but gives him a worried look. Because of the way he was sitting.

" Feed me too " He said and opened his mouth little.

She took a roll and passed it to him. He chuckles taking a big bite.

" Eat slowly. We aren't playing any game.... "

" Bhavya you will be my partner. I'm going to play this game with you since deepak can't play. " Ayaan said Deepak quickly finish his bite.

" I'm going to play I'm ok I'm not an old man brother . I'm also going to play. By the way do you know who is coming with mom and dad. " Deepak said and look at everyone. Everyone gives him a clueless face.

" Grand maa "

" WHAT " Roshni shouted leaving her spoon.

" Calm down.. She is going to stay here. But if by any chance she calls everyone here then girls listen only wear saree in front of her. Wear your bangle payal and everything a married woman should wear. Keep your head covered in front of her. " Deepak said Ayaan gives a pity look to bhavya.

" Bhavya wake up at four or five in the morning. Don't sit besides your husbands, do all the house chorus and cook food too. Don't whine in front of her. I feel sorry for you. My house door is open for you. " Ayaan said and continue eating.

" He is right. Bhavya can't behave like she usually does." Deepak thought.

" It's ok you can send her to our house if she troubles bhavya too much. I don't mind her. I already wake up at five and do all the housework and about saree I can wear it." Aashika said taking everyone attention.

" And I stay at home too. " She said at last.

" Don't ask me do whatever you want close this topic let's play game. " Ayaan said dismissing the topic.

____

Bhavya and Deepak sit taking some snacks to eat while looking at a couple plays.

" Look first we will dance. " Ayaan said daksh gave him an irritating look.

" Let's dim the lights and play slow romantic song. " Ayaan said bhavya start doing the same.

After some minutes everything was ready.

They spread a newspaper and started dancing on it.

Bhavya was looking at the unfolding play with pout.

" Daksh smile, this angry man look doesn't suit you . Smile otherwise I will make you sleep on a couch. " Roshni said daksh chuckle and lean down to kiss her but stop hearing coughing sounds.

" Deepak ji you understand today was not a good time for hurting your waist. I also wanna do the same. " Bhavya whine Deepak wraps a blanket around them , pecks her lips.

" You want to do it. I told you let's dance but you deny. " Deepak said and stop the music.

Both couples fold their papers and again started dancing with music.

Deepak slipped his hand in her lower taking advantage of dim light and blanket.

" We should do something like a couple too right. "  Deepak whisper. Bhavya joint her knees shaking herself.

" Don't " Deepak whisper sensually and start teasing her.

" Deepak ji" She pouted he pecked her pout and again stopped the music making a couple fold the paper.

Deepak slipped his finger inside her, she pressed her lips not wanting to let others know what was going on here .

" Deepak ji please stop "

" What? An old man is making you feel something, bad girl baby doll. " Deepak whispers in her ear.

" Yes you are an old man " Bhavya whispers stubbornly.

Deepak slipped second finger inside her harshly.

" Aahh Deepak " She shouted making other couple stop.

" Don't look at them. " Daksh said to Roshni who was about to turn to Deepak and bhavya.

By the end of dance both were dancing while holding their wives in their arm.

Ayaan bites aashika neck in dance making Aashika jump back which makes Daksh and Roshni win.

.

.

.

" We are leaving Deepak take care of yourself and don't hide anything when you actually need help. " Daksh said hugging Deepak.

Aashika wrap her arm around Deepak clinging to him for a minute longer.

" Be careful don't hurt yourself. " She said and peck his cheeks.

" Aashika enough, don't kiss him your lips might get dirty." Ayaan said with lip tight smile glaring at Deepak.

They all come to daksh's car.

" Bhaiya can i get five minutes privacy in the car please. " Ayaan said and pull Aashika inside the car.

" You kiss him " He said glaring at her. He wiped her lips with his thumb.

" Mine ok " He said and smacked his lips on her kissing her harshly but it turned into soft soon when he heard her whimper.

" Wait.. Let's go home first. " Aashika said Ayaan pulled her on his lap smirking.

" Just some minutes " He said and opened the button of his jeans.

" Are you serious, no not at all" Aashika said but he made her sit on him.

" Now move " He said to Aashika who looked at him with no clue.

" Just move like up and down type but move otherwise I have to flip our position. " Ayaan said with smile not Minding her clueless face at all.

" I.. I..

He flips their position still inside her.

" Ok leave it on me. " He whispered and started his work.

" They can't stop their romance " Daksh said Roshni wrapped her arm around daksh neck.

" Even i can't DADDY " She said giggling.

"Let's wait till we reach home. Control your hormones. " Daksh said and squeeze her butt.

" Wait someone will see us "

" It's 12 at night who will see us. Moreover we are in Deepak's house. He doesn't leave in apartment like us. It's separate. We have to cross that door to be in people's eyes. " Daksh said and bite her lips.