28

In the evening we all were sitting in the living room. Bhavya was doing her math assignment . I bring it for her because I don't want her to do all of these together on one day when she starts her college after one month.

I will bring other subjects too but slowly one by one. Mom was in the kitchen cooking for us she is a little upset with bhavya but she didn't say anything to her because she thinks since she is not her own daughter then if she scolds bhavya then bhavya will become more upset then she should be. Ok this is what I told her. I don't know how bhavya will react if mom scold her. That's why I stop mom beforehand .

I keep tapping my finger on my laptop keyboard . Ignoring how bhavya was chewing her pen looking at the assignment.

I told her to do it roughly first.

" Are you going to do it or will you just chew your pen "

I look up from my laptop screen listening to dad. He said this to bhavya right? Oh did I tell you my dad used to teach me  whenever he was at home. And I must say My experience was not good .

" Dad leave it I'm taking her to room .  She can do it later. " I said trying to save her if she doesn't know the answer .

" Why what's the problem here . What do you think I will eat her. Do your work first you bring your work at home too. Wait stop using this laptop already your eyes are weak. Keep your college work at college only . " He said I rolled my eyes listing to his tone. Why does he bring this again and again I'm not kid anymore.

"Dad please you can't scare me atleast look at me I'm thirty. " I said he glare at me . Rolling my eyes I put my laptop aside.

Dad took bhavya's book and put it on table.

" Now solve it " He mumble.

" Best of luck " I mumble and went to kitchen to my angry mother.

" Why are you angry stop this act go to your husband he is going to trouble my wife . " I said hugging mom. She look at living room and saw dad holding bhavya's register.

" Let him teach her what's the issue . Did I ever stop him from teaching you? " Mom asked  me and give her concentration in cooking.

" Mom i can do it right. "

" If you have that much problem with us interacting with your wife then go and rent or buy some apartment and live separately with her. "

" Mom what are you talking about. "

" It's you deepak... Don't do this don't do that.... I'm not doing anything tell me should I cook for her or you are going to do it too . "

I left the kitchen immediately . I don't want to argue . I just told her not to get angry on bhavya because she might feel sad but she is taking everything on another level.

" Did you understand now. It's very basic bhavya. " Dad said and he did surprise me with his soft tone.

" Don't you dare to scold my daughter . " Mom said to dad I look at her with upset look.

" I was just kidding. " Mom said and slap my head.

" Bhavya your dad is expert in maths and  psychology . And if he scold you than tell me i will make his sleep on couche. " Mom said pulling bhavya cheeks.

Thank god I thought she is actually angry with me.

Suddenly we all here a slap sound. Bhavya put her hand on her shoulder rubbing it.

" Dad " She whine mom glare at him

" You did this basic percentage wrong  are you kidding me. Deepak take her to room and teach her these things. Come down stairs on dinner time. " Dad said giving me her register.

" You didn't said anything about this. " Dad said innocently when mom glared  at him. Taking a clue I take bhavya to room and start reviewing answer.

I must say only daksh got lucky he didn't have to put much efforts to make roshni understand anything she was already brilliant.

" Bhavya it's wrong let's do it again . " I said she look at me with her wobbly lips.

Her puppy doe eyes meet mine. She wipe her tears with the back of her hand .

No don't tell me this is happening again. That's why I told everyone to not to scold her . She will feel hurt and this will happen.

" I don't know how to deal with this please not this and not again . " I hold my head looking at her.

" D.. D.. Dad " She sob out wiping her eyes again and again.

" No "

_______