47

BHAVYA

I enter his class hiding my face. I don't have the courage to face deepak ji right now. I'm too embarrassed to face him .

I tried to sit on the last bench.

" Bhavya "

Here we go no one lets me be at peace here. Why do i have to face him.

I turn my face to my dear husband. Who looks at me with his soft eyes.

" Sit on the front bench."

" I don't want " I said timidly not wanting to face him after what happened in ms shudha's class.

" Please sit there I wanna see your face the whole time" 

" I don't want to. I'm feeling humiliated. She twisted my ear last time she made me stand next time she would slap me. I was happy with distance learning. I was happy with my job. "

" Sit down " Deepak ji said and pushed me to sit.

Maybe I'm reacting too much. It was just her pulling my ears in front of all the students.  I think I should stop being a baby .

I felt deepak ji eyes on me again and again I wiped my eyes and looked at my front.

Class continues for the next forty-five minutes more.

He let other students go when fifteen minutes were still remaining.

" Bhavya " He said and sat beside me in an empty classroom.

" I'm sorry i know I'm too much. "

" You are not " He said and pulled me in a hug. I hold him tightly and start sobbing. I can't control it in his embrace. I want to go home and sleep.

" Deepak ji "

" Stop crying bhavya " He use his stern tone which made my sob lighter.

I look up at him then my eyes fallbon his lips. Without any other thought I kiss him taking out my anger on him.
At last I bit his lips hard and withdraw my lips.

" Done now last class after that i will give you company. "

____

Bhavya was sitting in maths class which was ended a minute ago.

" Are you going to punish me too. " She ask vivaan who give her amused look.

" Not at all come here let's discuss your test. You only have one correct answer which is marked wrong"

" I cheated on it that's why professor daksh mark it wrong. " She said timidly.

He nodded his head making o face.

" So during test i have to keep eyes on you. " Vivaan said in teasing tone.

Bhavya frown shaking her head.

" I.. I w.. Will no.. Not cheat again. "

" I understand let's discuss. " He said bhavya sit on her seat with dull face.

" Hey cheer up I'm not gonna eat you. You know there is a cafe nearby can we meet here. " He ask bhavya shook her head immediately.

" It's about someone you know please let's meet. " He said in pleading tone.

Bhavya nodded her head after a minute of silence.

He started his discussion and keep it very slow making sure she understand everything along with two more student who had same results as her.

" So girls and boys you all can go now but i don't want dame results again " He said in little strict tone at last.

" Sir you seems young to be teacher. " A girl ask packing her bag.

" Twenty four is not young now you can go. " Vivaan said picking up his own stuff.

" Finally " Bhavya mumble stretching her hands.

" Are you ms bhavya sir has called you in his cabin. "

Bhavya look at the unknown person. But her phone ring bring her back to reality .

" Ye..

" Coms to daksh's cabin. "

" What's wrong " Bhavya ask to deepak but call was already ended.

She walk with lazy steps towards daksh's cabin.

Her whole mood changed after entering in his cabin. Everything seems tense to her.

" Sir? "

" Bhavya did you copy other project " Daksh ask straight forward.

" I didn't I did I on my own " Bhavya said immediately but her eyes fall on Lady who was standing with head fold.

" Her subject? "

Everyone nodded their head.

" I.. No one told me I can't. " Bhavya said quietly.

" Bhavya I told you to do on your own " Deepak said frustrated.

"  But I had to submit it.. And classmates were willing to help. "

" Girl keep your voice down. You aren't talking to your so called husband here that you keep shouting or whining. " Shudha said in irritated tone.

" Sir question papers are missing too and i saw her near the office. "Ms Shudha said bhavya shook her head.

" I don't "

Shudha took out her phone and show the video of her inside the office.

" But I didn't "

" I'm sure question paper are in her bag."

" Deepak ji I don't " Bhavya said shudha try to snatch her bag but Deepak stand in front of bhavya.

"She can't do it. " Deepak said ms shudha chuckle and look at daksh then said in a mocking tone . 

" So she do have some privileges. "

" I don't have paper. I don't give a fuck about those paper " Bhavya shouted frustrated.

" Ok then let's check your bag. " Ms shudha said and snatched her bag from behind.

She throw everything on floor and paper bundle fell down from her bag.

" Deepak I don't. "

" So what is this your marriage certificate? " Ms shudha said Deepak glare at her wanting to kill someone.

" She can't do it don't you understand. " Deepak said in little angry tone.

" Yes this paper bundle is wrong this this video is edited only your wife is right. She stole my subject paper and I've all right to punish her. " Ms shudha said Deepak chuckle putting his hand on bhavya shoulder.

" In your dreams " Deepak mocked her she give him evil smile.

" Ok then be ready to withdraw her name from this college and every other college. "

" Ms shudha please let me interfere. " Daksh said but Deepak and Ms shudha keep glaring at each other.

" Shudha keep personal life out of this. "

" Deepak I'm doing the same. I didn't tell her to steal papers. "

" CAN YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT UP "  Daksh shouted making them quiet.

" No I can't sir she stole the paper.........

" I don't, don't you understand this little thing. "