35

Deepak was in deep thinking but came out of it feeling someone's warm hand Around his neck .

" I'm sorry "

Deepak hum and scoop her in his arm.

"B.. But you too just scolded me you let other girls go. " She complained making him chuckle . Seeing him chuckling she sit on floor leaving Deepak arm.

You just sc.. Scold me and love other girls in class. I'm not talking to you. " Bhavya said and tried to punch him. Just when her fist attaches with his chest she pulls back her fist blowing air on it.

" Go loose some muscles " She said still rubbing her palm.

" Ok let's burn some calories first come to bed " Deepak said smirking and pulling her hand.

" Call your fangirl. Give them your address so they can discuss their problem with you. I'm going to complain dad. " She said and turned her face towards him her eyes were filled with tears now. Which made him panic.

He took his seat beside her on the floor and decided not to tease her more.

" So what happens to my babu. Come I will give a hug to my jaan. "

" Go and hug your fan girls "

" I can do it tomorrow for each of my fangirls but I can't do this with my fangirl right . " He said and started kissing her lips then her move towards her neck . His hand made its way under her t-shirt.

" Tell me can i do this with my fangirl "

" Y.. You should not or I will kill you . Deepak ji.... Aashika bhabhi must be upset." She mumbles putting her head on his chest.

" That's why don't include them in your plan. Make it alone execute it alone and if you really need someone then just include Roshni and if need more and it's important than just add Kanak. Don't include Aashika. " Deepak said bhavya pull out her phone .

" I will leave the group. " She mumble opening group chat.

Deepak snatched phone from her.

" No need "

" But look Aashika bhabhi did. "

" Still no. Go bring your assignment let me help you in it. "

" No I don't want to do it right now. Let me hug you. I'm feeling bad for bhabhi. You didn't help her. Deepak ji... Bhaiya was about to rise his hand on her right." She ask innocently again making him fall into his thought.

" My waist is paining. And legs too your shudha mam made me stand. Is it even allowed. " She said in complaining tone.

" I will talk to her. What happened to your waist.... You must be starting your dates . Rest for sometimes I will order takeaway." He said putting full stop to her bubbling.

DEEPAK

I Didn't know this day will end up like this. It's so upsetting. I don't know what happened to Ayaan so suddenly. Should I talk to him.. No I should tell Daksh to talk to him.

" Deepak look I did it is it correct. " Bhavya ask shaking me.

I look at her answer and nodded my head.

" It is correct next one is easy too. You just have to do it like this. " I start explaining her everything she also give full concentration to me which make study easy.

" Now can you do all four. " I ask she nodded her head little unsure.

" I will try to do it look... Will I get mo marks for it. " She ask me chewing her pen.

" I can't do anything about it. "

I pull out my phone to give some freaking mind to Ayaan but saw Aashika has leave this group too. Girls were the one who kept this group lively. What's wrong with this couple.

" Deepak ji done "

I check her answer again. Good she can do it I don't know why the thought of cheating cross her mind.

" Bhavya promise me you will never cheat. It's not a great idea. I'm ok with low mark and don't drag them in any trouble . " I said again because I don't want to encounter the same thing again.

" I promise I will never... Can I call Aashika and kanak . "

I nodded my head she took her phone and dial kanak number first.

" Didi how are you " She ask I put phone on speaker to listen to them.

" You worry for nothing I'm absolutely fine. Just cleaning mom's cake shop. He told me to clean it up... Look don't worry he is sometimes harsh but only when I touch some drink or smoke. "

I can hear some voice from behind must be rahul's mother.

" Don't worry bhavya. I also love my wife. I didn't even scold her a bit. But I do give her one Or two taps Aaaaahh . " Rahul said the way he scream in pain at last tells me kanak must be pulling his hair.

" Bhavya we are helping mom bye bye love you. And don't worry , his anger only takes five minutes to calm. " She said bhavya smile at me blinking her both eyes.

" Now bhabhi " She said and dail roshni number I thought she will Aashika.

" Hello " We both hear a sweet voice.

" Khushi give phone to mumma. "

" Chachu mumma was angry she bit dad's arm now dad is trying to talk to mom but she is ignoring him to fullest."

" Khushi are you with someone. " I ask

She stay quite for sometimes before answering.

" Ayushi is here ayaan chachu is going to drop chachi to her home . Chachi is missing her mumma. "

" Bye khushi " I said bhavya give me puppy eyes.

" Is it because of me "

I shook my head scooping her in my arm.

" I will never do it again I swear tell then to stop their fight. " Bhavya said I chuckle removing some baby hair from her face.

" How is your back pain. "

" Not good " She mumble hiding her face in my chest.

" Deepak ji I don't like like kid I swear.... Don't feel out of love . " She said and hug me wrapping her arm around me.

" Stop this do your other subject project too. "

" But my back is paining I swear... Deepak when will come come back she just call me . "

" Soon baby let's do our work then we will have some tasty noodle you wanted junk right. " I said she quickly get to her other assignment and within some hours she was done with it too.

____
I don't know what to write🙂🙂