45

Bhavya was sitting uncomfortably in the corner to avoid everyone.

She holds her glass tightly looking around to find any similar face but fails miserably.

" Hey Ms bhavya " She hear her name . Vivaan sit besides her and exchange her glass.

" Drink this juice it's taste better then this plain soda. " He said giving her sweet smile .

" Getting bored? "

She hmm pouting. " I didn't know party will be like this. I wanna go home. " She said.

Vivaan lean down to his chair chuckling.

" So you also got no friend " She ask he shook his head his mind wanted to ask her some other question but knowing its not right time he just continue to talk to her. Unaware of the eyes who were glaring at her.

.

.

" Calm down Deepak they are just talking. "

Deepak look at daksh who were giving him worried look. Deepak reach their half an hours ago and she was talking to that guy since then.

" He is the founder's son right? "

" Yes he is new maths professor. He came back to India a month ago. Since I wanted some free time for my family. So they appointed him as a new professor. "

" Why you want free time you had enough. "

" Khushi is becoming handful her number is just getting down. I've to give my attention to her. Roshni doesn't even talk to her in strict tone. "

Deepak nodded his head understanding him. Roshni love for khushi increased when she found out that she could not become a mother again.

" Then give up from being a Head of department. " Deepak said he give him an ' are you idiot ' look and look at his front.

" He is a good professor . I've tested him too."

" Stop talking about this. what he is talking to my wife. "

They look towards bhavya who was smiling . Vivaan wipes the corner of her lips making Deepak tighten his grip on his glass. Which just keep increasing. The glass broke in his hold when he saw a red tint covering her cheeks.

Vivaan put his hand around her shoulder and whisper something in her ear.

" Deepak are you mad what is this. They are nothing. She is not your ex understand. She is different. " Daksh shouted trying to take him away but his eyes didn't leave bhavya.

The way she was smiling and blushing while talking to vivaan just make him more jealous.

Deepak jerk away daksh's hand but daksh shake his head when Deepak started walking towards her.

" She is not your ex try to understand. She is not even like your ex. She is innocent. " Daksh said Deepak just glare at bhavya's direction blinded by his jealousy.

" Radhika was also innocent she was also sweet.......

" Deepak " Daksh shake him. Deepak push his hand away.

" I'm going out.. Drop her home. " Deepak said and leave that place.

Daksh rub his temple and look at the vivaan and bhavya's direction.

" So can i expect a help from you. " Vivaan ask bhavya giggle and shrugged her shoulder.

" I don't know... I didn't talk to them. But if I can then I will. " She said vivaan stood up happily and hug her.

" Thank you so much Mrs bhavya Deepak agnihotri ". Vivaan said and went to the opposite side after winking at her.

Bhavya looks around with her tired eyes. Her eyes meet with daksh. She run towards him with a small pout.

" Bhaiya I'm tired. When will Deepak come to pick me up its already nine. "

" I will drop you let's go. " Daksh said with straight face.

He drop her to home and went to his home after that.

_____

Bhavya keep tossing and turning on bed waiting for Deepak to come. "

She dial his number two time but he didn't pick her call.

She throw her blanket away and went to open her room door. But to her surprise Deepak body fall over her.

Deepak hug her tightly sniffling her neck. He take in her rose fragrance and smile at her.

" So does he like roses. You never actually wear any perfume. Isn't this is your first time wearing it " He said in his drunken voice.

Leaving out everything his first sentence gets the attention of bhavya. She gives him a confused look.

" What "

" Tell me what were you talking with him huh.. Why did he touch your lips . Aren't you mine. " He said his hand working on her tshirt but she hold his hand.

" W.. Wha.. What are.. Y.. You.. T.. Talking.. Ab.. About. " She said trying to push Deepak. But he just hold her more tightly dipping his head In her neck.

" What did he whisper in your ears.. His room number? " He said and chuckle .

He pushed her away going to bed.

" Ok you can go to him. He is richer than me, younger than me, smarter than me. Your were so comfortable with him. " He said laughing between his sentences.

Bhavya come to bed and put her palm on his cheek.

" Deepak ji "

" I don't want to sleep on same bed with you. Go away let me sleep. " He said and pushed bhavya from him.

Bhavya eyes turned teary.

" WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT." She shouted rubbing her eyes.

" It's ok you don't have to act. I'm going to sleep. " He said and close his eyes.

Bhavya come besides him and hug him to sleep. He pushed her away glaring at her.

He pick his pillow and walk to couche with his stumbling legs.

Throwing the pillow on couche he fall asleep immediately leaving crying bhavya alone on bed.

She cried like this for some minutes and fell asleep unknowingly.

In middle of the night his sleep broken due to falling from the couche.

He look around confused

" Why I'm sleeping here. " He mumble and smile at bhavya who was sleeping cuddling with her blanket.

He went to her side and wrap his arm around her taking her in his embrace .

" Sweetu sleep hugging me not that blankets. " He mumble again falling asleep.