29

" What happened baby " I ask sweetly.

She made grabby hand making me pull her to me.

" Mumma " She mumble crying.

" Mumma is not here how about you tell me what make you upset. " I ask cupping her cheeks.

She shook her head

" Mummy " She said again. I took a deep breath.

" Ok I will video call your mom and you will tell her what make you upset alright." I said trying to make a deal.

She nodded her head wiping her all tears.

" Wait papa " She said and run to mirror to see if she is looking good or not.

" Now call mummy I want to look pretty for mummy. " She said I video call Ayaan. He answer immediately.

" Mummy " Bhavya said taking phone from me .

Understanding what is happening Ayaan play along,

" Yes baby "

" Mummy grand pa doesn't want me.. He told dad to take me away be.. Because.. I.. Did... Didn't know the answer. " She said and start crying oh so she is upset because she thought dad is throwing her away not because of the smack on her shoulder or anything but dad wasn't serious... He was trying to act in front of mom.

" No bhavya he wasn't baby he was kidding with mom. " I said she blinked her eyes cutely.

" Really? Mummy today I lied to daddy... I felt so guilty about it. Tell dad I'm sorry. " She said to Ayaan.

" Daddy is not angry about it nor he is upset " I said pecking her head.

She look at me with her shiny eyes and smile.

" Really "

I nodded my head suddenly I hear Aashika voice who snatch phone from Ayaan maybe.

" Deepak bhaiya tell Ayaan to be soft to my this baccha too. He slap my small baby. Look at her do you think anyone can rise their hand on her. " Aashika said showing me Ayushi who was snuggling to her chest.

Ayaan had a soft nature for sure but I don't know how he take up strict parenting.

" What did he do Ayushi. " I ask in same baby tone.

Ayushi peek out but instead of phone screen she look at Ayaan direction and open her arms.

" Yeah let her get love from who hurt her. I can't question him Aashika he will never hurt his daughter in his own will bye bye. " I said bhavya snatch phone from maybe and wave her hand.

" Mummy bye " She said and hung up phone .

" Daddy " She said and shift on my lap wrapping her arm around me.

Ok when she will shift back. She is not my actual daughter she is making me feel different. I just wanna smack my lips on her.

" Daddyyyy listen. " She said and poke my cheeks.

I hmm she looks at me innocently.

" Papa milky " She mumble softly sucking her thumb.

" What is your age jaan "

She show me her four finger then jump on my lap.

" Don't do it " I said to myself and put her on bed.

" Let me bring milk " I said she start swinging her legs.

I come back with a glass of milk which I pass to her.

" Why are you giving me milk? "

So madam is back to normal.

" What made you upset tell me clearly. " I ask pulling her on my lap. I wrap my hand around her stomach after slipping my hand in her suit.

" Papa indirectly said he doesn't want a dumb girl " She whisper I pull her with me to downstairs where mom and dad were talking and smiling.

" Dad you don't want dumb girl in this house. "

" You are dumb not my daughter. Karishma your son is too much. I will beat him if he call our bhavya dumb. " He said in stern tone. I look at bhavya who were smiling.

" She was upset because she thought you don't want dumb girl. " I said in same tone which dad use.

He smack my back and pull bhavya between mom and him.

" Beta we don't want dumb men in this house for example Deepak. It doesn't apply on you baccha. Did she slip again." Dad whispers last part to me to which I  nodded my head.

" Bhavya can you make four cup of tea for us. " Mom asked her smiling.

" Mom it's not the time...

" I will do it mom. Deepak ji you are too much. " She mumble and went to kitchen.

" Deepak I talk to her mother about it. Because she used to slip in her childhood when she was teen too because at that time her father died. She told me she will be fine automatically just keep her comfortable and happy. So no one in this house will scold her or make her upset understood. "

" We knows about last part. " I mumble looking at bhavya who were busy in making tea.

" And we are going to village we will be back after two weeks " Mom said I look at them and shook my head.

" No need mom you know how grand maa is right then why. " I ask little upset. Grandma gives no respect to the lady of our family. She just listen to the men and even liked them only she just want ladies to do house work all the day.

" Your grand maa is sick. We might be bringing her here. Since you know daksh and ayaan leave separately and their mom and dad both are working. "

" Dad but..

" It's ok Deepak now stop don't tell me what to do. "

" Ok mom then be happy when she come and if she mistreat my wife then don't expect me to keep quie. " I said and went to kitchen to my baby wife. We are going to be alone for 2 week it will be fun.

Oh wait let me inform to other guys.
I pull out ky phone and message them.

Me - roshni your favourite person is about to come in my house after some week do visit me.

Roshni - don't tell me bhavya is pregnant.

Daksh - congratulations

Ayaan - congratulations

Aashika -  oh god really. Bhaiya not fair I also want baby

Ayaan - can we kick out her from this group.

Me - don't you dare she is my favorite person by the way where is kanak?

Rahul - I had her phone along with my cute sister.

Ayaan - best of luck to my sister and congratulations Deepak

Deepak - do visit us ok bye bye

It will be fun roshni hate grandma and Aashika has never meet her. Just one get together in grandma presence. I'm sure they all will have the same feeling after that.

_____
Not the best part but i think it's fine.....