36

DEEPAK

Everything is done . This week was peaceful but we both faced trouble in the house chorus. When mom and dad were here they both had divided their work . I never used to do any work and same goes to bhavya.

But this shower is so relaxing. I always like this luke warm water while showering.

I grab a shower gel. My soap got replaced by this jel because bhavya didn't like that soap .

I bend down little to rub my feet. Suddenly hot water drop start falling on me making me jump back which made me collide with shower room door.

I didn't know it was open untill I fall backwards hitting my back to the washbasin.

I should probably learn how to lock shower room.

" Wait why is there blood did I hit my head too. "

I quickly check my head . I sigh in relief feeling no blood there. But feeling little pain in elbow I look towards it finding it bleeding .

It must have hurt when I fell. Damn this is hurting.

I stand up but due to slippery floor and my slippery feet I fall down again.

" Shit "

I grab washbasin before standing up making a balance I wash myself quickly. My back pain is killing me I just want to lay down.

I put a bandage on my elbow before wearing shirt. After wearing my clothes I exit the bathroom.

" I've made the breakfast . Can you set the table meanwhile i will take shower." Bhavya asked my while taking her clothes but I stop her before she can enter in bathroom.

" Don't take shower it's not working properly. Just take bath with tap water." I can't get myself to tell her what happened in bathroom.

I should wait for mom and dad to come. I don't know what but something is stopping me from telling her maybe our age-gap or her being a baby in this house I don't know but I can't get myself to tell her.

I lay down on bed closing my eyes for a some minutes. The pain only kept on increasing making me want to whimper like a kid do.

" Deepak ji " Bhavya called me i open my eyes only to find her besides me.

" You didn't take bath? "

" Something happen " She said now not meeting my eyes.

" What happen " I said and turn to her and close my eyes pressing my lips together not wanting to hiss.

" I don't know but I felt it I'm not sure. " She said and turn to her stomach.

" What " I said again. She look at me then turn her face to other side but tried to take off her lower.

" What actually happened " I mumble sitting down replacing my hand with her.

" Took bath "

She shook her head not giving verbal response.

I bring her lower to her thighs finding nothing unusual.

" There is nothing bhavu " I said and touch around her lower waist what if she also fell down like me.

" Dee.. Deepak.. Ji.. "

" Yes Mrs Bhavya Deepak Agnihotri ji " I said with a smile.

" I felt something unusual.. In.. Or around.. My.... En.. En.. Entrance... " She whisper .

I quickly turn her to front but she again lay down on her stomach.

" Let me see " I said little sternly.

" B.. Ba... B.. B... Back "

" Ok then be clear na. "

After checking her back I pull up her lower giving her light pat.

" You are taking too many medicine must be because of that. Don't worry if it continues or turn out to be something else we will get it checked. Go and take bath. " I said and lay down she looks at me and then I realize how much her face has become red.

" I will bring breakfast here you should get ready " I said and stand up totally forgetting about my pain which hit me like a truck suddenly.

"Deepak ji something happen? "

I shook my head and walk towards door slowly.

" It's itch too Deepak ji. "

" Drink a lot of water.... Let's talk about this later for now take bath properly. " Saying that I went out of room to kitchen.

Picking up plates I went to our room again.

Look like I took a lot of time because bhavya has already taken a bath.

" You are looking beautiful. " I said she tutn around showing off her dress.

She spin in her knee length frock dress.

" But this hair is ridiculous. " She mumble I smack her head.

" No boy keep their hair this long. You have shoulder length hair Mrs agnihotri."

" Above shoulder " She said punching me.

" Let's get you extension if you don't want this hair. " I said pulling her .

She shook her head showing me hair accessories.

" Is this a clip " I ask turning it around.

" Yes it cost me two hundred for these two. Clip it in my hair. " She said I pulled her besides me doing the same she asked me to.

" You are looking beautiful just like a doll. " I mumble rubbing her thighs upwarding her dress.

She smile snuggling into me.

" Listen your mom dad will come back after two days right... Let's called your brother and bhabhi here. We all can have some fun and forget about the argument they have some day ago. "

" Good idea " I mumble dropping message to everyone with threat.

" They will be here " I said and lay down on my stomach. Bhavya sit on my back and it did give some relief to my back pain.

" Tell Ayaan bhaiya to bring Ayushi and khushi too. "

" Ok love why don't you just stay where you are for some minutes. They will be here shortly. " I said and close my eyes. She nodded her head and put her head down.

________

Those who don't like bhavya they can stop reading I will not replace her.

And about my awful english.... I don't know what to do about it I don't even know any good english correcter app. I know my english is not as good as it should be to write a whole damn story. Which cause me to write story with so many error. Which might have made it difficult for you to understand my story. I'm sorry if my english made it difficult for you to understand my story.