24

" She fell asleep " I asked peeking inside the room. Ayaan gives me glare but what can I do. I don't know how I should handle Bhavya when she is not in her right sense.

" If you behave like this then she will never be normal. You are an idiot I will complain to the doctor. " He scolded me and left the room .

I caressed her face pecking her forehead.

" I don't know how to treat you while you act like a kid. I'm not your dad for God's sake."

She stirred little making me withdraw my hand. I don't want to disturb her.

I sleep beside her taking her in my embrace.

I tried to sleep but I wasn't able to so I took her phone and started using it.

I scroll through her gallery. I kept scrolling and found her photos from childhood maybe.

She was so cute back then. I kept scrolling and found so many pictures of her childhood.

" Where are your pants in these photos madam. " I mumble tapping her head.

She shifted to my side more putting her hand on my stomach.

" Deepak ji " She mumbled in sleep I hmm still scrolling her phone.

She took my hand and put it under her hospital t-shirt and again fell asleep.

What was that.

Putting my phone down I give my whole attention to her face.

But still not able to fall asleep I start to Google her condition.

After spending a good two hours in it I put my phone down.

" Believe it or not this is a mental condition and I'm not her dad for sure. "

Finally around 4 am sleep find it's way in my eyes.

.

.

.

" Mom I want to come home " I hear bhavya voice seems like she is talking to mom but I'm not able to open my eyes.

" Just a week I just talk to your doctor. How are you feeling right now baccha."

" Bad very bad I'm Missing home. And I'm feeling so weak. I want to fresh up but I can't even stand. " She said and I find a some childness in her tone.

" Then come with me Or should I call nurse or should wake up Deepak " I hear mum voice. After some quite time I feel someone shaking me.

" Hmm "

" Wake up boy it's already noon. I've to go back home wake up. " Mom said I finally wake up and look around.

" Let's go " I said to bhavya she look at me confused.

" Fresh up now come. " I mumble by the time we come back mom was already gone.

" T.. Tell me ab.. About your girlfriend "

First I made her comfortable and let the nurse, attach iv properly then started to tell her my ex girlfriend story.

" I had a girlfriend when I was 18 my first year of college. We were studying together we graduated together we did internship together but then she decided to join a multinational company and I go for further study because I wanted to be a college professor . "

I took a deep breath . She blink her eyes telling me to continue.

" I used to go to her house on my free days. I used to spend a lot of time with her. We had a puppy love.. But later accidentally she left her Instagram open in my phone. One day I received a lot of message which made me confuse and when I open the message I found out it's not mind it's Radhika message with her manager. "

I close my eyes remembering the dreadful day.

" I say a lot of message which was not appropriate they were talking like a couple sharing couple reel and some inappropriate reels too. But I ignore her. I was scared to loose her so I ignore that fact. "

She pouted opening her arm. I did go close to her she wipe my tears I wasn't even aware about it .

" Continue " She said making me chuckle I thought she will stop me.

" We continue like this but then she start lying to me to meet that man... I started following her everywhere I hacked her every account.. I used to hear her phone calls then I confront her that was the last day.... I.. I... Used to fight a lot with her.. We ended completely when I slap her in middle of the road from that day she didn't reply to me.... We just ended everything. "

" Ooohhhhhhhhhh.... Deepak ji.. You. W.. Were stupid. "

" I know want to know more thing. " I ask chuckling she nodded her head with curiosity.

" You know in college students bunk their class have you ever did it. "

I nodded my head " But you should not try it they call parents if you got caught." I added because if she does it then my parents will be attending college and it will be awkward when daksh will be telling my parents about her bunk story."

" I will not " She said and I can feel her naughty mind.

" I know nothing about your sister tell me about her "

I chuckle remembering our little brat.

" She was as little troubled but now she is ok. "

" Troubled? "

" Aren't you too curious today curiosity kills the cat. "I said she hold my hand bringing her face near me.

" I'm not cat Deepak ji. "

" Aare meri jaan sleep otherwise I have to tell doctor . " I said she shook her head and bring her pinky finger to me.

" Teach me bike riding "

" Ok for now sleep. "