43

" It's ok " I mumbled kissing her cheeks.

We both separated hearing door locking . I turned to see mom and dad but none of them were present in the room.

" I was having headache that's why I said that. I had never defy your words... " She said and cuddle to me.

" Still having headache. " I ask she nodded her head.

" I think someone hit me hard. " She mumble shaking her head multiple times.

" Don't sleep but stay like this. " I mumble and kissing her lips.

" Did I tell you, your maths professor got replaced by new professor. "

" But your brother teach this subject? "

" Yeha he doesn't have to take 1st and 2nd year student . He will take only final year student class and other post graduation student classes. "

" Oh.... But why? "

" Bhavya he had a lot of work that's why. He is head of the department too. " I said meeting her eyes.

" What about you will you teach us? "

" I already teach you all I only have a few classes with post graduation's students.

" Daksk left the classes because he wanted some free time. You will get a new teacher don't worry. " I said she smile and kiss me clinging into me.

" I don't mind him leaving the class. "

______

Unknowingly they both slept in each other's embrace. Their sleep got broken hearing a door knock.

Bhavya woke up first and went to the door.

" It's evening do you sleep the whole day. Make a cup of tea for us. " Grand maa said but bhavya kept standing at her place rubbing her eyes .

" I'm sleepy " She mumbled to herself.

" So should I buy you a comfortable bed. Your parents must have given nothing. Call your parents and tell them to buy you a comfortable bed if you can't get enough sleep here. "

Bhavya looked at her with wide eyes, her turn teary hearing these hurtful words.

She turned to Deepak and ran to bed . Deepak was sitting on the bed with a sheet gathered around his waist .

She hugged him and started crying.

Deepak resists the urge to talk back and just embrace Bhavya.

" Look at her today's girl just wants to cry so you can't even make tea. "

" No I can't, call your parents to make it for you. Or they did't teach you how to make it . " Bhavya shouted still in Deepak's embrace.

" Is this how she will act. That's why I told you thousands of times to marry a girl from the village. "

" Dadi maa please calm down. " Deepak said his parents come from behind.

" This girl knows nothing other than back talk. I want my evening tea. " Grand maa said and went from there.

" What happened " His Dad asked in a whisper tone.

Deepak tell him everytime. His mother come to bhavya side and start caressing her hair.

" Baby she is heart patient she has sugar problem too beta. We never know when she will leave this world. Don't reply to her words. " Karishma said Raghav  stay quite probably agreeing with her.

Bhavya look at Deepak who push her face to his chest.

" I'm going to make tea then " Bhavya mumble.

" Don't mix sugar in her tea " Dad said and went to his mother direction.

_____

" Bhavya, stop crying please "

" Deepak I don't even have a dad.....i remember his face because of his picture. I totally forgot about him.. I was a kid when he died... I forget about him very soon..... I don't have any memories with him...how can your dadi maa bring my parents so easily. "

" Shhhh I will tell her not to do it again. Stop crying sleep for now don't you have classes tomorrow. " Deepak said rubbing her back.

" I... I don't...l...like..h..er....she is so r...rude.. " She said sobbing

Deepak's heart broke seeing this sight of her. He kissed her whole face making her sob die down.

" Let's sleep she will not say a word about your parents I promise. "

" Promise " She said innocently and joined her pinky finger with his.

" Now sleep " He said she hugged him like a koala bear. She stayed still for a minute after some minutes she slipped her hand in his t-shirt.

" Deepak ji " She said and looked up to meet his eyes.

" Yes "

" Unhook my bra " She said and turned her back to him.

" This thing should rest somewhere else at night. " Deepak whispers taking it off.

She turn to Deepak again.

" I look beautiful to you right." She mumble Deepak nodded his head saying yes.

" Deepak ji " She whines pouting and sits on his stomach.

" I did something for you. Don't you wanna see." She said Deepak chuckled and shook his head  .

" I'm too sleepy . You have to wake early too. " Deepak said and close his eyes.

Bhavya hold his T-shirt collar making him open his eyes.

" Look I've did it first time. I was scared but still I did it for you. I was stupid to not prepare myself for you but I did it today understand. So don't you dare to sleep. " She said with angry pout.

" I'm sleepy bhavya ".

______

Ek aur shi

If you want me to add any seen then do tell me ❤❤