53

Deepak's knees were bouncing. He bit his nail looking at the cover area in the doctor's cabin where only patients were allowed.

" Lord please don't let my thoughts come true. " Deepak prays in his mind joining his hand.

He looked in the doctor's direction. The doctor comes and sits in front of Deepak. Bhavya sits beside Deepak and holds his hand .

" Scan and all are fine there is nothing to worry and this blood tests are also negative ." Doctor said making Deepak smile.

" Can you tell me about these medicine? "

Deepak pass bhavya's medicine to doctor.

" These are for power and iron. " The doctor said keep aside a few pills . Her cancer was cured completely right and she got after treatment too right? These pills are the same to prevent cancer." The doctor said and adjust his glasses.

" Your doctor didn't tell you anything about it? " The doctor said Deepak shook his head. Because whenever Deepak asks ayaan about the medicine he avoids the topic.

" She doesn't have any cancer right?" Deepak asked, bhavya heart pick up speed .

She held her head feeling a little pain.

" Mr Deepak she can again get the cancer in future she is not hundred percent free. That's why she is taking all these medicine. The chances are low. "

Deepak look at bhavya who were looking around in room with curiosity.

" Bhavya nothing will happen ok " Deepak said softly. Bhavya turn her face to him and give him wide smile.

" Ok dad " She said and tried to come to his lap.

" And this last one for stress. " Doctor said and pass all the medicine to Deepak.

" This condition also started with cancer or before. " The doctor said looking at her childish act.

" During that time only. She will be fine right? " Deepak ask doctor nodded his head and close his file.

" Mr Deepak everything is fine. But if she get fever even lit bit then do consultant the doctor. "

Deepak left holding bhavya's hand after doctor visit.

" Daddy icecream " Bhavya said pulling Deepak's arm. Deepak look around and take her to Corner.

" Talk quietly " He mumble and start walking again.

Bhavya pull his shirt he look at her and lower his face.

" What happen. "

" Ice cream " She said and start pulling him towards the ice cream seller.

" I will buy you from some other place. " Deepak said looking at seller. Many cars were passing by Deepak just wanted to leave as soon as possible instead of buying ice cream which may make her sick too.

" No I want I wouldn't go with you. I want icecream. " She said stomping. Deepak smack her shoulder making her turn her face. She meet his eyes and stay like this for five minutes then start crying loudly.

" Stop crying " He said some people start talking. Deepak quickly ran towards the seller buying ice cream.

" Here have it " He mumble amd pull her insiy car closing all the window.

" Daddy no bhavya don't want to sit in car. " Bhavya said deepak close his eyes for a minute to calm himself. He start driving making bhavya cry. She throw her ice cream on deepak's face.

Deepak just touched his palm to her cheek which felt like he slapped her.

" If you want one more slap then continues this tantrum. " Deepak said sternly. Bhavya quietly put her finger on her lips but keep sniffling.

" Here we are wait for me don't run inside. " Deepak said and open his side door before he can do the same for bhavya she already run inside house.

" This girl, grandma is at home too. I don't want her to see bhavya like this. " Deepak mumble to himself and enter in house only to find bhavya clinging to Ayaan while his grandma was glaring at her.

He look at kitchen where girls were making parshad with their head covered.

" Bhaiya do something dadi will kill my bhabhi " Kanak whisper to Deepak.

" Mumma daddy slap bhavya. " Bhavya said and hid herself in Ayaan.

" Bhabhi i know bhavya doesn't mean this hug but I'm feeling jealous she is so close to my husband. " Aashika mumble looking at Ayaan with pout.

Roshni put her hand on her shoulder and squeeze it shaking her head.

" You know she has this problem and she consider Ayaan as mother since Deepak wasn't able to handle her. So don't feel jealous. " Roshni said and took Aashika to home temple to do the decoration and to distract her mind.

" Deepak I never know your wife is a mental case. " Dadi maa said bitterly.

Bhavya peek at dadi maa then turn her face to Ayaan.

" Mumma who is she "

" No one let's go to your room. " Ayaan answer.

" Deepak I'm asking you something and what are you holding. " His dadu maa said and walk to him slowly she snatched his file and packet making medicine to fall on floor. Ignoring it she open her file.

" Raghav tell me what is inside this file. " Dadi maa called out sternly. Raghav sigh and tell his mother everything about cancer and all.

" You married my son to her.... Cancer is not something which can cure easily I don't want her in this house. He will get divorce. " She shouted and put her hand on her chest.

" Dadi maa she is fine for now. " Daksh said and hold her. She push him away.

" No one will interfere if you want to see me dead them only interfere. " Dadi maa said and start coughing.

" Karishma bring some water. " Raghav shouted holding her mother.

He slowly made her drink water .

" Maa sbe is fine..

" Raghav you can't play with my baby life . He will divorce her and marry someone else understand. " She said and again put her hand on her chest.

" Ayaan why are you just watching the drama what if something happen. Check her I don't want her dead. " Deepak's father shouted.

Ayaan sit infornt of his grand maa.

" Let me hear your heart beat. " Ayaan said hus grandma hold his hand.

" I don't want that girl that's it. Its not some mental hospital..

" STOP TALKING ABOUT MY WIFE "