19

4 months later

" Deepak ji do you think I can wear this. But tell me first about the date where we are going. " Bhavya asked me and showed me her clothes.

" Red saree " I said smiling wearing my watch. Although the doctor's words were ringing in my mind, staying positive I booked a beautiful place. She has been bugging me to take her to date .

" Deepak ji hair " She said pouting I back hug her looking at mirror.

" Choose whatever you want. " I said and went back to getting dressed after biting her cheeks.

" I will go with white one then " Bhavya said giving a naughty smile to me knowing very well that I don't actually like this color.

" Brown " I shouted making her laugh.

" Ok then brown one with curls. Deepak ji after this cancer gets cured and when I get my hair back we will get it curl it look beautiful right. " She said I nodded my head. It took so many fight and tears for us to make her attitude positive. I wouldn't admit it in front of my brothers but they did help me along with dad and mom.

" Deepak ji makeup. " She said I sit in front of her with her makeup.

If she want makeup it doesn't matter I can do it for her. She has endure soo much. I still remember her weeping all day and night when she start loosing her hair when her eyes start getting dark circles.

Her body become so weak due to treatment but doctor has finally told me they are going to do surgery because it can start spreading.

I'm sure surgery will be successful.

I apply makeup on her beautiful face she look at mirror at smile.

" I'm looking beautiful. " She mumble and kiss me with her lipstick painted lips.

" Deepak ji let's go we will be late for date. I want kiss too " She said exited. I peck her lips.

" Let's go love. And aren't you becoming too much naughty now a day. " I said she pull her one eyes and show me her tongue.

" Let's gooo " She said whining making ne chuckle.

" Mom I'm going to temple first then I will take her to date. We will be late so don't wait for us. " I said to mom who nodded her head and kiss bhavya before saying good luck.

After half an hour drive we reach to temple.

I put saree pallu on her head and enter in temple.

We both join our hand . After doing a puja I instructed bhavya since this madam was just following me.

" Bhavya repeat after me in your mind to God ok. " I said she nodded her head.

I  open my palm in from of God like I'm asking them to give me something on it.

I did the same to Bhavya. She holds her pallu and forwards it in front of the Lord like asking them for something.

" Now ask them to cure your cancer. " I said she look at me with Oo face.

" They will not listen since i don't visit temple frequently. " She said making me want to smack her but I wouldn't do ot with her weak body.

" I said ask them. Close your eyes and say this in your mind. " I said myself doing the same.

After this we come out of the temple . She looks at her wrist where the temple's priest tie a read thread.

" Now where. "

" To hospital " I said while driving she shake her head holding my hand.

" Y.. Y.. You sa.. Said.. W.. We are.. Going.. On d.. Date. " She said and I can feel the hurt in her voice.

" I don't want to go deepak. Dr raj will make me remove my makeup. Please let's go on a date. " She said now with her eyes full of tears.

" Ok I wouldn't take you to hospital if you don't try anything on date. " I said she stay quite biting her lips .

" Here we are " I said and stop in front of Ayaan's apartment. Everyone is here.

"Let's go I'm taking you to my family doctor be happy. " I said and start walking with her.

We enter in house finding everyone there.

" Meet him your professor uff my younger brother Daksh and she is his wife Roshni and this is our little khushi. " I said she turned at me and punched me maybe for scaring her.

" Now meet he is well known Ayaan his wife Aashika and this little trouble maker Ayushi. " I said turning her at Ayaan.

" I'm not trouble maker I'm don Or a gang leader or a mafia but not a trouble maker. And this spike hairs are giving me vibes too." Ayushi said receiving a smack from Ayaan. Did I tell you all when I had to cut hairs of bhavya At that time Ayushi too cut her hair for which she probably got good hand work because Ayaan was so angry while telling me this.

I don't know where she got scissors to cut her hair unevenly. She meant to be a boy.

" She is our only sister Mrs. Kanak wife of Rahul. "

After this we sit together and she keeps putting her legs on me which I remove again and again.

" Ok kids go to your room. " I said because I don't want kids to encounter this act because they are too young.

" I wouldn't " Ayushi said but one glare from her father she ran to her room with khushi.

" Ayaan we are going on a date " I started the actual conversation.

" Then go don't tell us my wife will be jealous. " He said I look at Aashiks and sign her to sit besides me.

Seeing this Ayaan pulled Bhavya to his side and put his one hand on her shoulder.

" How are you Aashi . " I ask and I can feel someone glare.

" Aashika kiss. " I said showing her my cheeks . She smile widely and immediately plant a kiss on my cheeks.

" Why are you so sweet " I ask her pulling her cheeks.

" Tell me about the date " I said he look up irritated.

" Go what do you want, power dose or something for stamina ok loose your pants show me your butt then I will give you. " He said side glaring at me.

" I'm talking about bhavya. " I Said she hold me shaking her head. Might be thinking what Ayaan said apply to her too.

" Yeah go don't exhausted her. "

" Ok then let me bring Aashika. " I said his sharp glare can kill me too today. I chuckle shaking my head.

" Go with aashika not with me go away. " Bhavya said and walked faster towards the car.

" Karma is a bitch " I hear daksh saying that rolling my eyes I left the house too.