42

Soon everything was ready along with bhavya. She was wearing a blue saree with makeup. Her hair was freely hanging on her shoulder.

" Am I looking good. " She asked me . I hmm setting the table. Door bell ring. Bhavya ran to the door  but I walked faster than her and put pallu on her head .

" Touch their feet... Leave it I'm just trying to be your dad according to you so leave it . You can do anything you want. " I mumble opening the door .

Dadi hugged me, I touched her feet smiling.

" How is my baccha. " Dadi said mom rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

" I'm good dadi maa. I missed you so much. "

" Did you too picked an uneducated wife for my son. Do we have to give invitation to her. " Dadi maa said I mentally curse myself.

I did told her to touch dadi maa feet.

She walk towards grand maa. Grand maa lower her ghunghat more making her cover her whole face.

Bhavya bent down to touch her feet.

" Touch properly don't just fulfill the formalities."

Bhavya sit on her feet. Dadi maa move forward after giving her blessing.

" She cooked today  "

Before bhavya can answer I answered on her behalf.

" Yess dadi maa. She is amazing. " I said even with face coverd pallu I can feel her eyes on me.

.

.

.

" Food is ok ok. Now I want to rest. Bhavya massage my legs while I sleep . " Dadi maa said. Mom looks at dad to say something .

" Maa karishma will do it.. "

" Raghav your daughter-in-law should also massage your wife's feet. " Dadi maa said and went to her room.

" Go she will fall asleep soon so don't worry. " Mom said to bhavya. Bhavya removes her pallu and looks at dad .

" Mom Deepak ji fell down in the bathroom. Ayaan checked her and said something which I don't remember but ayaan told him to get it checked by you. He keep holding his back again and again . " Bhavya said and went to the dadi maa room.

Dad looks at me and points towards his room.

" Karishma can come. " Dad asked me, I shook my head.

" But tell me what it is ok. " Mom said and started picking up plates.

" Mom leave it you must be tired. " I said mom put plate in sink and move to living room couche.

" I'm here call me when you are done and Deepak be careful I only have you. " Mom said and lay down on couche.

" Come " Dad said eying my waist.

We walk to his room. He show me his bed while taking out something from his side table drawer.

" Uncover ther area beta. " Dad said taking a chair. He sit exactly where he should sit.

I lower my pants little and upward my tshirt to give him access.

" You didn't fall on floor. " He said more to himself.

" Washbasin "

" God you careless busted. " He said and bring down his palm on my shoulder making me galre at him.

" What did the Ayaan said "

" He said there might be little damage to bone..... He told me to get a right doctor. "

" Knowing your love to hospital I'm sure this must have done in another universe. " Dad said I hiss when he touch curtain points.

" Took painkillers. "

I again nodded my head. He make a tight grip on me making me little scared.

" Ok don't worry, everything is ok. " Dad said making me sigh in relief.

I was about to correct my clothes but he hold my hand.

" There is a but..... Take a week off from your college. I will tell bhavya to massage you with oil which I'm doing right now since she is busy with maa. " He said and went out of room.

" What the hell is all of these. I don't want some week off. " I mumble

Instead of dad's rough hand I felt a soft hand. I turn my face to see bhavya. Who was looking at me with teary eyes.

" Look you have to do it with all your strength ok today I will show it, from Tomorrow you can do it on your own ok." Dad said bhavya said a small yes.

Dad start doing massage and damn it feel so good.

" You get it " Dad ask after he was done.

Bhavya nodded her head. I felt a smack on my head. I turn to see mom glaring at me.

" If you fell down again or do something which may hurt you then you are gone understand. " Mom said in scolding manner.

I turned to see bhavya who was looking at me blinking her eyes innocently.

I opened my arm for her. She immediately hug me sobbing lightly.

" I'm sorry "

_____
Sometimes i irritate you all with my update