32

Bhavya knocks on her classroom door taking everyone's attention towards her.

Ms shudha looked at her from head to toe then turned her face to class.

" Mam may I come in and attend the class." Bhavya asked clutching her bag.

" You are late Mr bhavya " She said rudely not looking at her . Everyone was able to feel the hate in her voice.

" Mam I wouldn't be late again...

" Ms bhavya you are not welcome in this class. You are late...

" By just five minutes madam " Bhaya said fighting the tears because of the tone of Ms sudha.

" Ok if you want to attend this class with your whole heart then come in but you aren't sitting for an hour till my class continues. " Ms shudha said without giving it a second thought bhavya entered in class she went to the back of the class but Ms sudha stopped her.

" To the front " She said and without giving her a second look she started class.

Bhavya took out her notebook writing few points ignoring the class which was looking and laughing at her according to her only but reality was different everyone was just minding their work.

Bhavya start shifting foot to foot . She look at the other student and a relief wash over her face seeing other student doing their own work.

Just after the class ended bhavya sit on one of the bench holding her feet.

" She doesn't like you " Bhavya hear a boy voice she look up but her statement immediately changed seeing a muscular man with a smile on his face. He forward his hand towards her with smile.

" Vivaan khurana " He said and forward his hand for handshake.

" I don't think so " Bhavya said and shake his hand.

" What "

" About ms sudha.. There is no reason for her to hate me. I'm going for my second class. " She said vivaan snatched her schedule from her.

" You are a student aren't you too young to be a student " She said stuffing her notebook in a bag.

He bit back his tongue and nodded his hand. He walked away marking something in his tab .

" Wait do you want me to drop you to your other class. " He ask she look at him with wide eyes. She pulled out her nuptial chain and showed it to him making me chuckle.

" I'm not trying on you I already have someone else. See you soon Mrs bhavya." He said and watched the time in his watch then walked towards the next class. Only to end up with the same class as bhavya.

Bhavya smiles a little seeing Deepak sitting on his chair with some files.

Vivaan went to last desk and pull out his books while observing everything in class.

" Class please submit your assignment first. I don't want two same projects. " Deepak said and smile towards the students.

He start collecting assignment of class one by one and send back to them to their seat after asking few questions about the project.

Bhavya come to his seat with empty hand .

" How did I forget about his project. " Bhavya said to herself.

" I forgot it " She mumble

" Because you were busy with your bike. I get it go back to your seat. Keep making the project I don't care. Write my head in your upcoming exam. Nor you want to study at home nor here nor you want to do any of your work. " Deepak said to bhavya .

Bhavya look at him with tearful eyes.

" Next one " He shouted, another girl came to his table.

" Sir few pages are left it will be done by Tomorrow " Girl said sweetly. Deepak nodded his head.

" Don't forget it tomorrow and bring it to me in staffroom ok. " He said with smile.

" Y.. You...

" Go back to your seat " He said without looking at bhavya.

" You know what you should just attend class for your favorite student... You are biased . I don't want to attend your class."

" So class today's lesson is important I will not repeat it tomorrow or any other day. Not even at home. " He said last part to bhavya.

Bhavya grab her bag in attempt to leave his class with angry pout.

" Ms bhavya no entry in my class if you leave this class right now. " Deepak sais in strict tone. Bhavya stopm her feet and went to last bench.

" Look like he is upset with your specially." She head vivaan voice.

" He isn't always angry with me. He is biased.... He doesn't love me. " She said and put her head on her table.

Her eyes widen she look at vivaan who were looking ahead folding his hand on his chest.

" Did you hear what I said. " She ask vivaan who nodded his head but his whole concentration was on Deepak teaching style and class reaction.

" Your next class is with Mr varun sharma right. " He ask she nodded her head after looking at schedule.

" Let's go together. " He said after the class ended.

After the lunch. She walk out of the class but look back at Deepak to whome some girls and two boys were talking.

" He is only rude with me " She mumble entering in next class.

She took her seat soon class started and ended to without any drama. But when she looks at the schedule her heart beats fasten.

" Everything will be find bhaiya wouldn't caught us.. Wait where is vivaan? He left good but wait he is not my business . I hope bhaiya doesn't caught me. I have bring his project but it's incomplete. I bring it because I didn't want Deepak ji to found it.

She reach to daksh's class five minutes late finding the class very quite.

" Sir may I come..

Daksh look at door and nodded his head.

" Wait before going to seat put your assignment here and grab this sheet it's surprise test. Deepak told me he had keep you up to date and you are repeating the whole year again so I don't think there will be any problem right " Daksh said in his usual tone.

Bhavya gulp down and took the sheet from his hand.

" I've already submitted the assignment... Sir you have marked it too. " Bhavya said with confidence.

Daksh gives her a look of 'do you think I'm crazy' and gives her a question sheet to fill its answer.

After looking at the question paper she bang her head .

She look at teacher table then took a picture of her sheet and send it to her girl group to get an answer.

After about twenty minutes of sitting there she felt her phone buzz.

She took out her phone and find answers from Roshni and Kanak.

"Thank you so much " She typed and put her phone on her lap and after giving last look to daksh she start writing her answer

____
Any suggestions... ❤