61

" Can't you call someone for help? Or even if you didn't want help from others then why didn't you wake up Bhavya." Ayaan shouted again bandaging his legs whose stitches were open due to Deepak walking by himself.

" Stop stop don't shout. " Deepak said and covered his ear . Still Ayaan gives him a death glare.

" Ayaan I'm your brother. Remember who saved you from Daksh when you get into a fight." Deepak said but a smirk played on his lips.

Ayaan sighs and takes a seat after checking his drip.

" How? " Comes Aashika's voice in an excited tone.

" Aashi why aren't you going home. Ayushi must be missing you. " Ayaan said with lip tight smile.

" She is missing me? Are you sure? She must be missing you. By the way she is still I'm school. Bhaiya tell me about him." Aashika said Bhavya look at same curiosity wanting to know some interesting story.

Deepak look at Ayaan innocently.

" Can i go home after noon? "

Ayaan give him 'are you idiot' look then shake his head.

" Ok so let's start the story. " Deepak said while his one hand was resting on Bhavya waist and head on her shoulder.

Aashika clap her hand. And Deepak started his story.

Past event
Ayaan (age 15)
Daksh (age 20)

Ayaan was standing out of Deepak's home. The blood was dripping down his forehead which he harshly wipe.

He keep waiting for Deepak to come home if he is in college. Or come out of home if he is at home.

He keep waiting after about an hour he found Deepak walking towards door. His bag hanging on his shoulder while his eyes were on phone. Probably chatting with someone.

A smile made it's way on Deepak lips which quickly wipe off looking At Ayaan.

" Hey what's wrong. " Deepak ask put his handkerchief on Ayaan's forehead.

" Bhaiya i don't want to go home. "

" First tell me what is this. Who did this to you. " Deepak asked worried.

" Let's see a doctor. Come with me. Even dad is not at home. He can't check you. Let's go it's bleeding too much. " Deepak mumble to himself and attempt to walk but Ayaan shake his head hiding his glossy eyes.

" Ok atleast come inside. I will clean it up." Deepak said looking at the stubborn kid.

" Tell daksh that I'm staying here tonight."

Daksh take a deep breath and message daksh and show it to Ayaan.

" Let's go now " Deepak make his way inside the house.

He started to clean his wound and look at him after putting bandage.

" Don't give me a look my classmates was teasing me and when I tease him he wasn't able to take it well and throw teacher cane on me and then this fight grow wild. " Ayaan said avoiding looking at Deepak.

Deepak still give him a look making Ayaan say truth.

" I was provoking him but he do it too. " Ayaan said looking down.

" Is there something else too? " Deepak ask rising his eyebrows.

Ayaan sigh and hug him.

" He said I'm such a baby because he saw me with tears when my mom and dad was leaving. ." Ayaan said finally meeting his eyes.

" He provoked me everyday and I just did it today because I saw his mummy twisting his ears he got angry over it so I picked a fight intentionally. I didn't want my only sister to go. I wanted to go with them but because of daksh I have to stay here... So I pick up the fight so the teacher will call my parents.... Then I will be able to leave with them... Don't tell bhaiya about it. "

" Your classmates is hurt too? "

" I broke his teeth. " Ayaan said again looking down.

Deepak rub his face and squeeze Ayaan's shoulder.

" I have to make a call. I will be back with some food. "

PRESENT

" Ayushi is your daughter only. She behave like you. Still your scold my daughter. " Aashika said I laugh stopping my story.

" Yeah Ayushi is like him. His face his habit even Ayaan was cute when he was a kid. Bhavya we will have daughter too. Who will...

" Who will be like you just like you. Your face your voice your charm and your gender. I don't want daughter. I'm scared to have a daughter. " Bhavya whisper squeezing my hand and i know the reason why she said that.

" Nothing will happen to our baby. We are not having kid right now but whenever we will have I will make sure she stay fit. It's a promise. " I said and peck her forehead.

" Yeah Bhavya don't worry. You might suffer a lit bit in your pregnancy but trust me your baby will be fine. " Ayaan said with soft smile.

Right now my focus is Bhavya. I remember doctor words and the medicine Bhavya take. And bhavya baby act.

" Tell us what happen after that. " I hear Aashika voice who shouted little loudly making me come out of my thoughts.

I look at bhavya finding her in thought too. I slip my hand under her suit . Since we are covered with blanket nothing can be seen by the other so doing it is not the problem.

" What more he got good beating. " I said laughing and Ayaan glare just make me laugh more.

I look down again to Bhavya who seems to enjoy my touch. Yeah what's the point of enjoying. I can't even get up right now otherwise this Ayaan will kill me.

______________
Before any of you say something about Ayaan's past event part so let me tell you one of the reader request me to add some Ayaan's seen when his parents left him with Daksh.

So I don't mind taking request I've never turn down any request.❤