13

AFTER A WEEK

Early in the morning Ayaan arrive at Deepak's house with a file in his hand.

" Hey Ayaan come have some breakfast." Deepak's mom said with smile.

" I've already eaten at home Aunty. I wanted to talk about Bhavya's report. " Ayaan said Taking everyone's attention.

" Where is Bhavya and Deepak. " Ayaan ask only finding Uncle and aunty on table.

" They are in college come tell us what's in her report. " Deepak's dad ask

Ayaan take seat besides him and open Bhavya's file.

" Bhavya told me she is experiencing pain for three months. She start experiencing other symptoms in this month only. We have got the scanning. There is no lump in her breath which is a good thing but uncle.... She..... Look her mother has kidney cancer right. Her mother's mother had thyroid cancer.... Bhavya doesn't have bladder cancer she.. Has leukemia......... She is at stage zero that's why she doesn't have symptoms."
Ayaan said making both of them shocked.

" What do you mean... I.. It's not..

" Chachi..... She is at the very beginning she can be cured.. Right.. Get her admitted.. I.. I don't know what to say. She has little infection that's why she was getting other problem her body is not able to fight against any infection pr anything that's why her pain and all didn't get..

" Stop this Ayaan.. You are joking they are married for only one month don't say that. My friend put so much effort during the pregnancy too she get extra medicine to keep her baby safe from cancer thing.. You are joking right. " Deepak's mother start crying. Her husband hug her from side making her cry more loudly.

" My son.. He.. Was.. So quite after the breakup he didn't eat properly for around seven to eight months. He lock himself in room. Raghav it took everything for us to make him come out of that pace.... And you know today only I received call from Pallavi she said she is getting well day by day.. What will I tell her when she will come back..

" Chachi calm down I told you she is at stage zero " Ayaan said but still she keep on crying.

" He is right why are you so negative everything will be ok. She will be ok I'm sure. We will take her to hospital tomorrow. "

" Raghav she will be fine right.. Her grandma's mother also have the same thing she died.... She died..."

" Stop this karishma. " Raghav said and sign Ayaan to leave.

                    **✿❀❀✿**

Only seven student was present in class including bhavya who were looking down embarrassed.

" So even after giving you all extra time you still didn't bring your files. " Deepak said his tone were still sweet.

" Miss bhavya reason. "

" I forgot it at home sorry sir. " She said looking down.

" You " Deepak ask to the boy standing beside her.

" My friend took it "

" You "

" One assignment is left. "

Deepak shook his head writing note on a paper.

" It's not going to work.... It's your viva tomorrow how will your give it. I want file on my desk Tomorrow morning otherwise I will not sign it then don't come to me. Ms bhavya stay you all can leave. " Deepak said little sternly at last.

After students left he wink at her and sign towards the door.

" Go and close it "

She pouted and lock the door.

" Mam you spend your precious night on copying other assignment just to forget it at home? " Deepak ask Bhavya shook her head looking down.

" No no no this pout is not going to work come here " He said and bend her to his table.

" What are you doing " She mumble quietly.

" Just resisting the urge to clap on my wife audacity to not wear any panty under her jeans in college. " He said and smack her little after finding it out.

" You are mean I'm going home my head it hurting. " She said he pull her on his chair.

" Why "

" I don't know I'm getting fever. " She mumble Deepak frown putting his hand on her neck.

" Don't fall sick let's go home. " Deepak said bhavya look at him happily.

" Let's go wait Deepak can you sit behind me on bike I never ride a bike. " She said clapping her hands.

" No kids doesn't take charge let me take charge. " Deepak said and pull her with him.

Reaching the home he directly called his dad.

" DAD "

" Yes " Comes his father voice little dull.

" Dad bhavya is having fever her head is paining too give her some medicine. "

Deepak informed his dad folding his shirt sleeves. His father and mother look at each other then towards bhavya Worriedly.

" Karishma go and bring thermometer and fever reduce fast. She should not get temperature. " His father said Deepak look at them confused.

" What happen dad. "

" Nothing bhavya sit. " His dad said while his mom went to her room to bring what he told her.

" Dad I'm asking you something why are you freaking out. "

" Deepak go have some lunch and get yourself some drink . "

" Ok " Deepak said rolling his eyes he went to kitchen his eyes fall on file which was on table.

He filp first page finding bhavya name on it.

" Dad what's in her report. I think I should meet Ayaan but you can also tell me what's in this right. "

" Tell him he has every right to know " His mother said from behind and start sobbing.

" What happens "