52

DEEPAK

" Come to bed now what are you doing?"

" Finding my night suit. "

She like to mumble a lot wait I will make you moan soon.

" Come to bed here is the milk and your medicine take it now. " I said little sternly. I actually don't understand her obsession with clothes. She wants to wear white night dress that's why she is trying to find it.

" One minute and i don't want medicine today, already my Thighs are paining today I don't even know the reason. " She said and rub her thighs.

" Come I will cure it. "

She pouted and walk like a duck and jump on bed.

" Can you take medicine on my behalf and find my white night dress too and can you massage my head with oil too? And and pass me my phone. "

" Why not Mrs Agnihotri. " I pass her phone. She is just lucky if she was completely fine then I wouldn't have done any of the thing she maintained. I didn't even massage Radhika's hair.... Wait why I'm thinking about her. She is my ex and my bhavi is my present wife... My love.

" Let's find your dress later. "

I pour a little bit of oil on my palm and started applying it on her hair and massaging her hair . She close eyes smiling .

" Hmm hmm keep going . I'm loving it Deepak ji. "

I lightly pull her hair just to tease her. I didn't get much reaction but I look down at my hand finding her few hair on it.

" What the hell....

" What happened " She said I tried to hid my hand but she saw it but didn't give much reaction.

" Ayaan bhaiya said it's temporary. It will not fall out completely. It's because of the medicine . Don't worry keep going. " She said and again started smiling humming a song.

" Done "

" Now find my dress. " She said and pointed her finger at wardrobe.

" No, first medicine my sweet cupcakes. "

I pass her glass of milk she make a face but glup down her all medicine.

" Now you are a good girl. "

" Now my thighs, it's hurt then my dress."

" You are on your periods that's why your body is hurting. Lay down did you change your.....

" Yes I did don't remind me again and again " She said and covered her ears with red cherry cheeks.

What I can do . It's not like I want to remind her again and again it's she who wait for night to chnage and sometimes avoid it too on her third day. When I know it I wanted to kill her instead I just remind her.

" Can't trust you. You just avoid changing just because you don't like touching your napk...

" DEEPAK JI SHHHHHH " She put her finger on my lips with a pout.

" Let's give some attention to your thighs... Is it paining too much? "

" Yup too much. " She whisper and laid down.

I hook my finger on her lower and pat her butt little.

" Rise it "

After glaring at me she did the same. I took off her lower. She pull down her tshirt little.

" Hmm will you do everything I'm doing right now for me too if I get pain. "

" Nope I will call your brother and tell him to bring a animal doctor and let that doctor stab you with needle. " She said chuckling.