25

3 months later

" Dee.. Deepak ji no " She whined holding my shirt. Madam is upset and how I know it because nowadays she only shutters when she is upset otherwise she is fine to talk.

" Why no and what is this no, get ready. Already you have to start from your 1 year and now you don't even want to start. " I said in a little scolding tone making her more upset.

" B.... But I'm.. Still n.. Not healed.. "

" DAD " I shouted and in the next second dad was standing in front of us.

" She is not healed properly. " I said in a sarcastic tone he understood what I meant and came in front of bhavya.

" Ok let's get you admitted again. " Dad said to which her eyes turned teary.

" Dad.. I.. I don't want to join.. College like this. " She said looking at dad and I understand what she means. Dad pulled me out of my room.

" Look son I'm taking your mom out. We will come home at dinner time and don't cook anything we will buy it today ok. Make her understand everything ok. "

I rolled my eyes listening to him. They still have those lovely romance ongoing.

" Bhavya now let's come to the point why... Why you don't want to rejoin your classes. " I said in a little soft tone this time.

" My hair is equal to nothing. " She said holding her inches long hair. "

" If it's the case then wear wig or we can just go for hair extensions. "

" My face...

" One more word which disgraces my  beautiful wife's beauty then your butt will meet with my palm. " I said but I'm sure this is not going to happen.

" Deepak ji " She mumbled holding the hem of my shirt.

" What "

" I love you " Why so suddenly? What happened to her now.

" Why " I ask giving her suspicious look.

She come forward pecking my lips.

" You never said I don't look beautiful even when I was looking like a ghost. " She said I nodded my head and said in teasing tone.

" But you do look like a witch now come to our main topic. College mrs bhavya college. " I said she pouted and pouted and just pouted.

" After 3 months I will join it I swear. "

" Before that my palm will take care of you. Want it or not it's upto you. " I said she glare at me purely with anger.

" On then beat me if you are implying that. I wouldn't attend college for sure. " Saying that she fold her hand on her chest giving me sweet veiw of her.

" Beat you right.... Ok then " I said and fold my sleevee she stay like this probably knowing me very well. I'm not going to rise my hand on her out of anger but who said not out of love.

I smile on my own and spank her butt lightly. Still she stay still with anger evidence in her eyes.

" Oh my god is my baby panda is angry. " I ask cupping her cheeks. She unfold her hand and hit my back too just like I did.

" You called me panda because I have dark circles right. "

" You have really? Then stop using phone till late at night. " I said this time spanking Something else which made her eyes wide.

" What " I ask innocently while her both cheeks covered with pink tint.

She rise her hand probably want to do the same with me but I hold her hand securing her in my arms.

" Baby this thing will give you baby in future let's not play with the baby life. Tell me your last decision if it's about hair then let's get extension. "

" Deepak ji let my hair grow please. "

" Let's order dresses for you I'm bored with this suit. Let's order some good dress which you can wear in college ok." I said wanting to make any deal to send her back.

" I don't want dress. I just don't want to go college. "

" If you start it then I will teach you how to ride a bike From tomorrow morning. I swear. "

She still give me her doe eyes trying to melt me but my panda I may look sweet but you can't defy me.

" Deepak ji " She stomped her feet

" No "

" Please "

" No "

" Please "

" No "

" I hate you " She mumble I again spank her lightly very lightly .

" Please...... I will g.. Give.... I mean I will.. I.. I... I... Wi... Wi... Will... Will... Will... Will.... Give you... Myself. "

" Took you soo long to say but you are already mine sweetheart. "

" Deepak ji...

" Forget about it let's do shopping. " I said and pull out my phone and pull her on me falling on room couche.

She shift to safe side putting her head on my chest and her legs on my lower half while her hand rested on my stomach.

" I like this " She said pointing at blue knee length dress too much girly and I'm sure it will look good because I always like this puff sleeves on her body. She looks soo beautiful in this type of sleeves.

We ordered more dresses alike and scandal too and suits and jeans too because according to her those knee length dress she will only wear it for me when we go out or when we have party night with our family.

" Should I order bikini too. Who know we might go on nude beach.... Ok i will go alone there. " I said teasing her she bite my chest glaring at me.

" Wait.. It's true when we will go to our honeymoon. "

" I will stay in this room for my honeymoon darling. " I said pecking her lips. But if she want to go somewhere then I will take her .

" I like garden.... And flowers "

" Go to my Sister's house she also like it and she has a huge garden. " I said chuckling remembering how much kanak has changed.

" Ohh I will love to go I will take Aashika and Roshni too. "

" Wait.... Why are you calling them with their names.... " I ask raising my eyebrows.

" Because I don't know what to call them... They said I can call them by their name. "

" Bhabhi if not anything then call them bhabhi.... Stupid "

" But...

" No buts now see if you like this lingerie.. "

" I will not wear it even for you. You don't talk to me sweetly all love it for your students. "

" Do I....ok then I will give them kiss and lay down with them just like I'm doing with you since I love them more than you. "

" Don't I will kill you. " She mumble

We keep looking at dresses or other home material . After half an hour I felt her eyes dropping she finally close her eyes cuddling to me.

___________
So want to add any seen ?