62

Deepak was leaning on his bed. Anger was clearly visible on his face but no one gave any attention to it.

" Open your mouth " His mother said. Deepak turned his face.

" I'm ok now. Let me do my own work. Dad says sometimes. " Deepak said in an irritated tone.

" What should I say to mom. Look Deepak doesn't take advantage of us . Just open your mouth and let mom feed you. " His dad said making Deepak more irritated.

Slowly everyone left the room leaving deepak and bavya alone.

" I've news for you. You know vivaan? We were talking. While talking I told him that I was in year two and only had exam left so he fix the exam specially for me and said I can be transferd to third year." She said with full excitement.

Deepak raised his eyebrows but knowing who Vivaan is he nodded his head. 

" Of course he can do it. " Deepak mumble forwarding his hand towards Bhavya.

" Don't talk about other men. " Deepak said and lean down towards her lips but she pushed him away and look down at his lap.

" Can I put my hand on your lap... I'm missing it. Since you are injured so I'm not able to do it. " She said giving him puppy eyes.

Deepak smile and put her head on his lap.

She laid down and hold his hand.

" Can I rejoin my school after graduation? " Bhavya ask Deepak cupped her cheeks .

" I earn enough... I actually don't want you to work. Just do study enroll yourself for post graduation.... And you can even spend my money on your clothing or anything..."

" But Deepak I want to rejoin school. " She said and her lips formed a pout.

" I want to rejoinnn Deepak jiiii "

Deepak chuckle and shake his headhead again. Bhavya sit down folding her legs.

" Please "

" No "

" Ok I know you don't love me. You love your ex girlfriend. I'm going out. " Bhavya said and start rubbing her eyes.
Deepak try to hold her hand but she run out of the room making him sigh.

" This girl.... Now it's not even about my ex girlfriend it's all about her she is so sweet and innocent to face the corporate world and two faced people. "

Deepak start scrolling his phone but soon Bhavya come in room her eye red she sniffle and crush herself with Deepak.

" Daddy " She mumble Deepak hand stop which was about to wrap around her waist.

" Bad Aunty scold me " She said in a crying baby tone. Her lips wobble she fisted his shirt and look up at him.

Deepak sigh and peck her hair.

" No one will scold you in front of me. Don't worry. I will scold mom you just wait here ok. " He said and completely taking her on his lap.

His eyes lovingly look at her.

" I want a baby..... My baby will be cute when she will act up. She isn't cute. I want to kick her whenever she slip but if we look closely she do has attics like child. " Deepak thought and start rubbing her back. She push him back with serious look on her face.

" So mom was right? " She said in serious tone as new set of tears start falling from her eyes.

" What did she said? " Deepak ask confused with her change in behavior.