4

A month later

.•♫•Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love Hota hai jo love se zyada waise wala love Ishq wala •♫•.

Deepak start tossing and turning in his sleep. He move his hand to his other side. His eyes open feeling his side empty.

Then He watches time on his phone with his half open eyes.

" Why I'm hearing this love song at six in the morning instead of some bhajan. When did mom start singing this type of song " Deepak mumble and stay in bed being lazy.

♫•.Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua. Ishq wala love•♫•.

♫•.Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua. Ishq wala love•♫•.

Deepak open his eyes wide listen to song. He removes his blanket and moves towards the sound. The song led him in his kitchen.

A smile crept on his face looking at Bhavya who was making a lunch box with so much focus while humming a song.

He walk near her and stand putting his chin on her shoulder. She moved back holding spatula near her chest.

" You scared me " She mumbled and tried to hide her lunch box.

Feeling this Deepak pull her to himself and peek at her lunch box.

Bhavya heart picks up a speed. She was standing very close to him. Her face was facing his chest. She smiled and was about to put her head on his chest but coming back to reality she pushed him away.

" I wouldn't ask you why you pack your lunch box like a play school kids mom does now a day for their kids. But this cute face is really nice by the way who is this " Deepak asks pointing at her lunch box.

She holds her Spatula tightly and looks down feeling embarrassed. Her eyes immediately filled with tears.

" One kid in my class only has a father and every other kid brings this type of lunch so he feels sad that's why I started making his lunch box. And this is shinchan. " She said and sniffled at last.

" Hey why this " He asked and put his finger under her chin making her look at him. He wipes her drop of tears with his thumb then pecks his thumb cupping her cheeks.

" It's actually cute Bhavya " He said and walked out of the kitchen to get ready himself.

" Listen bhavya .... I go to walk everyday early in the morning at five. Would you like to join me tomorrow? " He asked Ishika Look at him blinking her eyes.

" Five...is he serious. I love my sleep I curse myself 10 times before walking up at six now I have to wake up at five and I want to sleep. " She thought and like he read her mind.

He chuckled making her come out of her thinking.

" We can even go for a morning walk at six I don't mind. "

" Then I will.......be l....late for school i have to reach at nine. " She said pouting sadly.

" I also have to reach around that time most of the time and I never get late. But if you don't want to go for a walk then it's fine." He said

" One more thing where is mom " He asked knowing very well that her mom must be up by now.

" Taking bath. I did take her permission before making lunch I will put pancakes later. "

" You don't have to ask bhavya. " Saying that he left her alone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Come sit I will drop you to your play school. " Deepak said bhavya eyes brighten.

" On this bike " She asked he nodded his head.

" This is a racing bike right? "

" No but designs are alike come sit I will drop you " He repeated she sat on the back seat putting her legs on both sides.

Deepak waits for her to wrap his arm around his stomach. When even after five minutes she didn't wrap her arm around him he turned his head and rolled his eyes seeing her holding her hand together  .

" Hold me if you don't want to fall down " He mumbled and started his bike.

Just when he picks up a little speed bhavya holds his shirt from behind.

Suddenly he pushed the breaker deliberately making her move forward on him. She holds his shirt tightly in her fist.

" I've to go to college. I can't go with a wrinkle shirt. " Deepak said with a soft smile on his face looking ahead.

Bhavya wraps her arm around his stomach resting it down but immediately upward it.

Deepak chuckled again starting his bike.

" Have fun text me when your working hours end I will pick you up " He said and went to his own work.

Bhavya waved her hand from behind smiling. An unknown smile made its way on Deepak's lips when he saw her this act through a mirror.