56

Bhavya's eyes were on me I was typing on my laptop. Which was making bhavya bored.

" Why did you bring me home if you were just going to bore me like this " Bhavya said taking my attention.

" You wanted to spend the whole day with kanak in the garden? I'm almost done then I will talk to you. Till then do what you want . " I said almost done with my research. I mean if she has this age regression shit then I have to act properly right so I have to do research too.

" And I'm done. Come sit in front of me. I've some idea. " I said excited not really but trying to show it to bhavya.

She sit in front of me throwing away her phone.

" How about we do a.... Role play. " I said with little hesitation. Help me in this don't let me end up irritated.

She looked confused but nodded her head.

" What kind? " She ask so madam know what is role play. I glare at her but shook my thoughts away.

" Like you know.. D... I mean you.. A.. Act.. Like.. " I stop taking a deep breath. This is hard.. So hard.

" Tell me I wouldn't judge you ." She said looking at me with warm eyes. Atleast she understand me.

" Ok you act like a baby... And.... Let.. Me.. Be.. Y.. Your...

" I now understand my shuttering in this kind of situation must have irritated you. I mean I wanna know what you want to say but you are talking forever. " She whine .

" Ok have you ever heard Daddy word. "

She nodded her head .

" So I'm talking about it only. " I said she blink her eyes looking up at me innocently.

I think I can't do it. Those video and those freaking paragraph which Ayaan send me is useless I will kill his ass tomorrow for giving me this useless idea.

" Daddy.... They are sweet calm caring and little bossy....... You are already one. I can call you that. " She said understanding what I said, now it's confusing. Did Ayaan send this freaking things to her? How does she know soo much.

"So you will behave like a little " I said she nodded her head and jump off to the bed.

" Let's cuddle then " She said and again jumped on me wrapping her arm around my neck.

" Cuddle? No we aren't going to do it right now. " I said little sternly she whine making a pout.

" But... I want it.. DADDY "  She said in a seductive voice.

I suppose to have control but she turn the table successfully.

" Ouch Daddy " She said and pushed me to laid down.

" What did you got hurt. " I ask but she pushed me and lay down over me.

" I'm feeling like my body is aching for you. My nerves are asking to be touched by you DADDY. " She said and show me her teeth.

" Can you stop your drama now? " I ask and supress my smile which keep trying to make it's way on my lips.

" Daddy " She blink her eyes with naughty smile.

She is making fun of me I'm sure about it.

" If you are that desperate to hear 'Daddy' then we can make some real baby too. I love kids.. " She said I want to smack my head on some wall.

" Ok I'm sorry maybe I asked for too much no need to make fun of me. You are my wife if I want something then I will come to your only right . I can't go out and ask some other girl to have this play with me. It's like I can't share my fantasy with my wife. If you have said the same thing which I asked for then I would have never tried to make fun of you . " I said trying to show her how upset I was with her little act.

" But. Sorry I wasn't making fun of you..

" Yeah it was me. Sorry I will ask someone else. I just thought we can have this little play together but you just want to laught.. Do it then "

" No I wasn't...

" You were.... I just wanted to take care of you like a baby for like half an hour but you just want to act otherwise. I'm going out... For an icecream I will not bring it for you " I said knowing very well how much she like icecream.

She start rubbing her both eyes and a sob left her lips. I lower her hand finding her eyes full of tear.

" I wasn't making fun of you I swear... I just wanted to tease you little. We can have this role play. " She said and wrap her arm around me.