18

" Deepak I don't want it no.. It will hurt a lot please  " Her voice hurt him like someone stabbing him with a knife again and again.

" Shh its nothing " Deepak said doctor raj picked up the iv needle and held her hand and inserted the needle on the back of her hand.

She flinches badly but calms down as soon as she sees the work is done.

As the time pass they both stay quite. Bhavya eyes start dropping and within some minutes she fall asleep on the chair.

Seeing her Deepak immediately called doctor getting panicked.

"She is fine right. " Deepak ask doctor check her nervous and nodded his head.

" Everything is ok she just fall asleep. It's going to take some time why don't you get a coffee for yourself . " Doctor said and left from there.

" How did this happen. How can God do this with me. " Deepak mumble rubbing his face.

He felt a small hand hugging him. He look back wiping his tears just to find Ayushi standing there with orange juice in her hand.

" I seriously want to know why are you here. " Deepak asked giving fake glare to her .

" Chachu we had parents teacher meeting today so Papa pick us from school. He is giving lecture to khushi didi come here I will share a secret. " Ayushi said pulling his pants.

Deepak sit on his knees bringing his ears near her mouth.

" Didi took papa to meeting not chachu." She whisper cutly. Deepak nodded his head again sitting on chair.

"
" Chachu let's go to Papa's cabin comee." Ayushi said first Deepak shook his head but when she start crying he sigh and hold her up in his arm.

" Let's go. " He said and after giving last look to bhavya he left from here wanting to come back as soon as possible.

Soon he reach to Ayaan cabin finding him looking at some patients cabin.

" Dad " Ayushi shouted and jump from Deepak hold to Ayaan's arm.

" What are you doing my bub sit in this room if you leave again then I will see you at home. " Ayaan said twisting her ears.

" See me here only I'm pretty I know. " Ayushi said back Deepak chuckle and sit on chair.

" How is bhavya? " Ayaan ask Deepak hold his head with both hand putting it on table.

" Sleeping... Ayaan.... She is soo negative."

" She will be fine don't worry. " Ayaan said looking at his brother condition.

" Ok I'm leaving . I will be in hospital only can you tell Aashika to bring some dinner for me. " Deepak ask Ayaan nodded his head.

" Where is khushi. Why did she bring you to her school. " Deepak ask before leaving.

" Chachu look Ayaan chachu punish me."

Khushi said and hugged Deepak from behind.

" I told daksh everything and what her teacher said her marks everything so he told me to punish her since he doesn't want her to know that he knows
about her this little act. " Ayaan whisper making Deepak chuckle.

" Sorry khushi I can't help you. " Deepak said and kiss khushi head.

" I don't want chachu please " Khushi said stomping her feets.

Deepak chuckle and went to door.

" Ayaan if she is bending down already and touching her toes then why don't you tell her to pass her hand through her.....