37

" Why he is sleeping like this. " Ayaan mumble putting his hand on deepak's shoulder.

" Don't know. " Daksh said shaking Deepak to wake him up.

Deepak whimpers in sleep, making both of them confused.

" What happens Deepak. " Daksh asks bhavya enter the room just to call Deepak who was sleeping forgetting about the world.

" Bhaiya, Roshni bhabhi is calling you. " Bhavua said in attitude to Ayaan. Ayaan raised his eyebrows and looked at daksh.

" I will talk to her later. Something happened to him. " Ayaan ask in soft tone.

" Daksh bhaiya tells Ayaan bhaiya Aashika bhabhi accidentally cut her finger . If he can check her without scolding her then he can go. " Bhavya said and sit besides Deepak taking his head on her lap.

" Bhavya are you upset? " Ayaan asked Bhavya, keep looking at Deepak .

" I'm going to see what happened to Aashika. " Ayaan said and went to kitchen where girls were cooking.

" Show me your finger Aashi " Ayaan said Aashika show him her finger.

" It's nothing, why can't you do your work properly. " Ayaan said sighing pulling out bandages from his pocket.

" Because I felt out of love " Aashika said and pulled her hand back.

" Aashi " Ayaan said cupping her cheeks.

" Don't talk to me. First you didn't let me go to my mom's house now you want me to do what you want. " Aashika said Ayaan pulled her to him hugging her tightly.

" I'm sorryyyyy " He said she pushed him away going to the other side of the kitchen.

" Yeah Aashika don't talk to him. He was rude. You were going to hit her right. " Roshni said and smack him with spatula she was holding.

" Roshni.. I wasn't..... Aashi understands me na please I was tired that day and when rahul smack Kanak I felt anger rising in me sorry. " Ayaan said holding his ears.

" Aashika don't let him manipulate you " They all hear Deepak's voice who come downstairs but the way he walks makes them worried.

"Ashika you just have to tell me. Do you want me to hit him. " Deepak said, back hugging aashika.

" He is rude to me so many times and blames everything on his work. " Aashika said and turn to  Deepak who wrap his arm around her kissing her hair.

" Aashika I'm sorry look I'm holding my ears too. "

" Why don't you start sit-ups too. " Roshni said rolling her eyes.

Ayaan closed his eyes and started doing the same.

Everyone went quite seeing this. Deepak turned Aashika's face towards Ayaan who were doing sit ups closing his eyes.

Aashika's eyes widened and she ran to him and hug him stopping his stupid act.

" Why are you doing this. " She scold him

He wraps his arm around her and pushes his face in her neck.

" I'm sorry... I love you.... Nothing is more important than you." He said still hugging her.

" I think you should take a room go upstairs. " Deepak said chuckling he sat on chair with painful expression which immediately changed.

" Bhavya something happened today. " Ayaan asks bhavya shook her head now giving him her soft eyes which was angry some minutes ago.

" Deepak something happens to you. " Ayaan asked with a suspicious look.

" I also think the same. Something happens Deepak " Daksh asks Deepak shake his head.

" By the way what are you doing bhavya." Deepak ask bhavya show him her pan.

" Ayaan bhaiya didn't let us order anything when you were sleeping so we decided to cook. " Bhavya said smiling.

" Yeah and when your stomach gets upset then call me only . " Ayaan said rolling his eyes. He put his hand on the aashika shoulder and said.

" You can have anything. I will take care of you even if something happens. Do you want me to order something just tell me."

" Cake ? " She mumbles roshni and Aashika look at her with a wide smile.

" Where is Kanak? Deepak ask after a minute.

Ayaan fakes a cough " Making " He  coughs again, "Babies "

" Really... Wait call them and distrub them. I don't want them to have a baby before me. Call her fast. " Deepak said a red hue covered Bhavya cheeks.

" Someone is shy.... Daksh someone wants a baby. Have two so I can steal one. Ayaan only had one I can't steal one from him. " Roshni said chuckling.

Daksh wrap his arm around her rubbing her back.

" We will don't worry " Daksh said Roshni sniffles hiding her face.

" Aare Roshni, Ayaan order kurkure momos and... I don't know just order different kinds of momos she likes them." Daksh said and give a tap on her back.

" I also want something. " Bhavya said pouting.

" Ayaan order egg roll and paneer roll. " Deepak said.

" We are making biriyani for you guys and chole bhature , noodle too. Now order cold drink and cake and momos and roll too " Roshni said and left daksh's embrace and went back to cooking.

" Let me help too " Bhavya and Aashika said and start helping her.

" Do you want help " Ayaan ask they all shake their head and start doing their work while talking.

" Now you Mr something happen " Daksh ask to Deepak. Deepak shakes his head avoiding their eye contact.

" Good can you get me some water. " Ayaan said in baby tone.

" Get it yourself " deepak said daksh stay quiet knowing what actually ayaan is doing.

" Please " Ayaan said in a whining tone.

" Ok " Deepak said after a minute and stood up from chair but unconsciously his hand went to his lower back with painful expression.

Ayaan exchange look with Daksh who intentionally hit Deepak back making him yelp and move back.

" What are you doing. "

" Nothing happens let's go to your room I wanna talk to you about something m" Daksh said standing up.

" About what "

" About something important come. " Ayaan said pulling Deepak with him.

" Ayaan you too act like kids stop scolding others for doing the same. " Deepak said walking along with Daksh and Ayaan.

" What I can do I can't get to act myself like I normally do in front of you two." Ayaan said smiling

Daksh and Deepak smiles listening to this.

" Because we have always treated you like this. " Daksh mumbled three of them entered the room.

Ayaan locks the door and turns to Deepak with lip tight smile.

" Open your mouth before we force you."