21

" Bhavya eats this " Mom said and forwarded the plate towards her but she denied shaking her head wholly with her body.

She opens her arm with wobbly lips.

" Feed me " She said I shook my head and denied her not taking her on my lap. But take a bite and try to feed her but she pouts and pushes my hand away making her whole plate fall on the floor.

" Bhavya what is this behavior . " Mom said in a scolding manner. Her eyes turned teary.

" Dad she is scolding me. " She said and started crying. For a minute I thought she said this to dad but when she just kept looking at me after that it just made me confused.

" Did she call me dad " I asked my parents they nodded their heads. Dad took a seat besides bhavya and called her softly.

" Bhavya what's wrong with you. " He asked. She turned to him with full on crying.

" She scolded me " She pointed at mom.

" She is your mom she can do it right  " Dad said while I was just looking at drama. Her behavior is getting too weird nowadays.

" No she is not my mom... Dad where is my mom. " She said and looked at me making my eyes wide.

" What the fuck come to your sense. " I shouted she covered her eyes looking at me with teary eyes .

" Dad is using the wrong word . "

" Stop this fucking drama bhavya. " I shouted again dad shook his head but why should I she is behaving like a mad person. Did she actually hit her head. She wasn't calling me dad yesterday.

" Dad "

" You were having sex with your dad yesterday? "

" Shut up Deepak " Dad said sternly but i think like her I'm losing my mind too.

" Ok let's see a doctor. " I said grabbing Bhavya's hand.

" Bhavya don't want to go " She said in the baby's tone holding hand tightly.

" Deepak calm down why are you acting like this. " Mom said and it just made me more mad.

" I'm acting different or bhavya. Watch your tone bhavya otherwise no one will be worse than me. " I shouted she hid behind dad shaking her hand.

" I'm telling you it's a condition why you are acting like this. " Dad said again with the same tone.

" Ok then should I call mental hospital if not her than to take me. "

" Deepak goes to college and we will take her to the hospital today. You can go to work. " Dad said instead I went to the room because I've to go with her today. The doctor will admit her today and they are going to operate on her this week.

Now suddenly I've become a dad God knows how. My head is killing me.

I picked up my laptop and started my online class.

By the afternoon I was done with my classes.

I went downstairs to find Bhavya drinking water.

" W What were you....doing upstairs. Dad told me you.....are taking class so I shouldn't disturb you . You......are free now. " She said and her voice sounds normal she seems normal.

" I'm hungry. " I mumbled she nodded her head serving food on my plate.

" We will go to the hospital you remember . " I said she twisted her tshirt nodding her head.

" You have your lunch I'm going to get ready . " She said and ran upstairs.

She came down after a few minutes wearing her suit .

" You ready " I ask she nodded her head smiling.

" Deepak ji.... I love you. " She said and put her head on the table.

" I love you too " I said for the first time.

"  Will you tell me... A.. About your.. Ex.. "

I nodded my head caressing her head.

                      **✿❀❀✿**

" What happened " Ayaan asked Deepak who was sitting in his cabin holding his head.

" Ayaan bhavya is sleeping. "

" Her surgery is scheduled right? "

" This Wednesday listen.... She is behaving differently.. Sometimes she starts acting like a kid... Today she called me dad her act voice everything was like a five year old kid. " Deepak said still holding his head.

" Oh.... I think she is slipping into the child's mindset. " Ayaan said Deepak looked up with his red eyes.

" She is going mad because of all these treatments and everything? " Deepak asked straight Ayaan immediately shook his head.

" It's not a mental thing or something you know how these months went by for bhavya. She fears too much she is just trying to find comfort a child is a free bird. Even if I give a whole damn lecture to ayushi today she will forget it in the next second and come to play. Just give her care and love she will be ok. "

Deepak banged his hand on the table and shouted " Do you think I don't love her or care for her that she is getting these mental conditions. "

" It's not a mental condition. If someone suffers some serious depression or something the doctor themselves suggests it so calm down. " Ayaan said Deepak went out of his cabin kicking the chair.

He sits outside bhavya's cabin. After clearing his find he entered bhavya's room finding her scrolling her phone.

" Is it allowed mrs agnihotri . " Deepak ask she look at him with a painful expression.

" My body is in pain I even vomit everything I ate . " She mumble softly and forwarded her hand.

" Wait I will ask the nurse to give you painkillers and tell her to call the doctor.

" No don't go hug me and sleep. I'm sleepy "she said and shifted to bed making space for me. Deepak smiled laying beside her.

" You have an operation on Wednesday. After this we will let you rest for some months then we will get back to the previous schedule" Deepak said tucking her hair behind her ears.

" Then you will tell me about your ex in the recovery period right " She asked excitedly. Deepak nodded his head pecking her lips.

_____
Don't cry she will be alright 😌😌😌maybe 🙂

Leave some comments otherwise be ready for bad news 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one ever threatened someone like this 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂