8

In class bhavya eyes meet with Deepak. Bhavya smiles a little. Deepak blinks his both eyes .

" So this is all class fifteen minutes are left. You are free to leave class and get yourself a cup of tea before your statistics class. Don't sleep in class. " Deepak announced and sit on his chair.

Bhavya keep sitting on her seat along with some other girls who sit circling Deepak table.

" Sir " Bhavya hear a very sweet clinging voice.

She look at them and a want to kill someone cross in her mind.

Deepak passed the girl very sweet smile.

She Also walk towards them.

" Deepak " Bhavya whisper to herself even though her voice were not audible to anyone Deepak look at her and smile.

" Girls we will talk later for now go to your class . Bhavya stop  I need to explain you something. " Deepak said in professional tone.

" So did you understand everything " Deepak ask bhavya nodded her head.

" B... But.. I'm tired now... An.. And sleepy too. "

" Ok you can go home. I will not stop you." He said and ruffle her hair.

" I.. Want to go with you. " She mumble holding his shirt.

" But if.. You.. Have class then I can wait in office... But.. I.. I.. Don't want.. T.. To attend.. A.. Any.. Class. " She said not meeting his eyes since she was just making excuses to not attend statistics class.

Deepak nodded his head.

" Ok rest there or you can sleep on couche there I will pick you up after 2 hours. " He said and took her to cabin.

                     **✿❀❀✿**

Bhavya

" Beta how was your day ? Did someone trouble you? " Mom ask I shook my head peeling the carrot. Mom want to eat something sweet.

" Beta you know  I can do it right. "

" Mom Deepak ji kicked me out of the room. He said he is going to make test paper and doesn't want me to see it. "

I want to tell her how girls were talking to him in sweet and clinging tone.

" Deepak is sweet type professor so don't doubt him. " Mom can read mind too. My mom was also good in reading mind.

" Mom when mom will come back then she can stay with us right. " I ask because Deepak's parents approval is required and necessary too.

" She can and she will. Did my boy deny you. " Mom ask putting her hand on her hips. I chuckle shaking my head.

Dad also come there sitting beside mom.

" Where is Deepak " Dad ask

" Your son throw my daughter out of the room. "

" No.. I.. Its.. N.. Not... Nothing li.. Like that. " I said immediately. I don't want him to get scold because of me.

" Ok tell me where do you want to go for honeymoon. " Mom ask I'm sure my face is reflecting image of beetroot. Papa is sitting here too.

" I will be in my room for honeymoon " I hear Deepak ji voice from behind. He wrapped his arm around me from behind.

" What are you doing " He asked me. His presence make me feel weird in stomach in good way.

" C.. Car.. Carrot pie " Why can't I stop shuttering in front of him. What he must be thinking about me.

" Did someone tell you how much I like it and also the person who make it "

I look down smiling not wanting to look tomato to other. Dad cough little. I look at him. He was smirking at Deepak.

Feeling embarrassed I turn my face in attempt to hide it but my face press against something.

I opened my eyes and it was facing Deepak ji stomach making me curse my faith.

" Oh it's ok" I hear mum voice. I stand up glaring at Deepak.

" Deepak ji I wouldn't give you any pie. " I said and left for kitchen.

I felt someone following behind me. I turn finding my husband following me. I kept an angry look while mixing better.

" Oh what happen to Mrs agnihotri. " He asked and i can feel his teasing tone.

" Why are you teasing me. " I ask he hold my hand dipping his head in my neck.

" Guys we have to make pie here not babies go get a room. " Mom said from dinning table.

" We are not making babies . " Deepak said and hugged me in a way which made me hide my face in the Deepak ji chest.

" They are t...teasing... Us " I mumble he kiss my cheeks and I don't know why he did it too in front of his parents.

" Don't tease my wife. She is shy. My wife is getting embarrassed. "

" Go Deepak take bhavya to your room. Your mom will make pie . "

Dad said I shook my head. I don't want them to think anything. I push Deepak a little from me.

" I'm g..going.. T.. To mak.. Make pie... Don't disturb us. " I said mom came from behind pushing Deepak towards the dining table.

" Join your dad and let us cook. "

_______