41

" Old man bhavya " Deepak said and pushed her on bed.

" Wait don't try anything you aren't ok right now. " Bhavya said trying to get away from her. But he trapped her in his arm on bed.

" Old man right? This is what you are going to call me right. " He said and gave a smack on her back side.

" Ouch it hurts. I'm sorry you aren't an old man . " She said rubbing her back.

" Don't call me an old man and one more thing you choose this old man. " Deepak said and lay down beside her.

" Wanna do it. " Deepak asks, she bit her Lips and nodded her head

" But you aren't ok " She said he hovered over her again.

" Don't worry about me. "He said and start kissing her.

" I feel ticklish when you kiss my neck. " She said giggling.

He left some wet kisses moving down.

" It's ok laugh if you want. " He mumble and take off her clothes .

She giggle giggle and just keep on giggling.

Deepak step back smiling .

" What happens bhavya. " He ask with a small smile.

" You are tickling bhavya. " She said in baby tone.

His eyes filled with shock finding any possible reason as to why she slipped again.

His smile disappears as he thinks about every possible thing.

" Papa where is bhavya's clothes. It's bad manners. Bhavya wants her clothes. " 

" Fuck " Deepak mumble himself running his finger through his hair.

" Papa " She said pulling his hand. He jerked her hand away.

" I'm not your dad. Stop calling me papa. " He shouted making bhavya scared.

She pulls her knees near her chest pouting.

" Papa " She whispered.

Deepak takes her clothes and throws them over her head .

" Wear it. " He said she tried to find the correct way to wear it but failed miserably.

" Papa help " She said in the cutest way possible making his heart melt.

" Something triggers you bhavya . " He asked, cupping her cheeks . She shook her head innocently not knowing the meaning of the trigger.

" Ok Let's get you dressed. " He said she whined stomping her feet.

" Bhavya just promise me you wouldn't call me dad or papa if you want then just call me daddy but not dad. " Deepak said bhavya look at hik blinking her eyes.

" Daddy " She said smiling.

" Daddy "

" Daddy"

" Daddy"

" Enough now. Not a word. If you call me papa or dad then I will punish you understand."

" Bhaya don't want punishment she wouldn't call you dad. "

After dressing her up Deepak left the room dialing Ayaan's number.

" She slipped again and I can't find the reason. We were just spending time together  and suddenly she started calling me dad.

And you know when she calls me dad and I've dirty thoughts for her I feel like a pervert person I can't let her call me dad. This is used to show a very beautiful relationship between fathers and their kids . Ayaan, do something I feel like this is a sin when she calls me dad"