54

"NOT A SINGLE WORD " I shouted I don't know what possessed me but after the doctor visit I don't want to see any unfolding drama here.

" You will talk to me like this because of this girl. " Dadi maa said and now her hand was not on her chest. Why does she want to manipulate us? I don't understand her... I never understood her. She has a problem with everyone .

" I will. If you can talk to my wife with respect then do it otherwise don't talk about her. I'm not going to listen to you. At such a young age she is suffering, still you want to make comments against her."

" Deepak "

" What deepak if I was dying then.... She can't attend puja right.. I will be in my room but my wife.... Don't disturb us. " I said and pulled bhavya with me who was sobbing now.

I lock the room from the inside taking a deep breath. I don't like shouting or any argument but it doesn't mean I can't take a stand for bhavya.

" D.. D.. Daddy " She whispered sitting on the corner seat .

" What happened bhavya. "

" You are... Scary.. " She whispered and put a pillow in front of her.

This is crazy I'm crazy I should not do it but I'm going to do it I don't care anymore.

I throw the pillow on floor and connect our lips. My lips softly start moving over her lips but to my surprise she start responding to it. Her hand circle around my neck and when I was about to enter my tongue she pass out.. She freaking passed out in my arm.

She close her beautiful eyes her plumpy lips her cheeks her wait I have to call my damn younger brother. Why does she faint this much. God I will die out of worry. Radhika was fit person At least. She.. Wait why I'm thinking about her. She cheated on me.

I shifted to other side of bed when Ayaan continue to check Bhavya. Finally he meet my eyes more like glare at me.

" Look deepak accept the situation she is weak you know that. She need care and you can give her... Even if she seek baby love you are capable of giving it to her. Please accept her condition. "

His puppy eyes and his angry tone....its Not a good match. I sigh heavily and look at bhavya.

" But Ayaan... I'm trying to do the same right. And yes I know she is weak we just had a doctor visit. " I informed

" You don't trust me right......leave it I'm going downstairs let her rest. If she wake up before puja end then bring her downstairs if not then let her be and one more thing....... Nothing. " He said and left, now this thing I hate the most atleast complete what you want to tell me.

I shifted towards bhavya and lay down besides her.

Unknowingly I slept but someone's soft voice wake me up.

" Deepak ji " She said again shaking me.

" You up? How are you feeling now. Any weakness? " I ask immediately after waking up. She nodded her head and went in front of mirror setting her saree.

" Why are you obsessed with mirror come to bed I want to talk to you about something. " I said finally getting some courage to talk to her about her age regression.

She didn't look at me or answer instead she start wearing jewellery which I didn't let her wear in morning.

" Bhavya " I called out sternly she turn her face to me but again turn to mirror.

" Bhavya you want to sit in front of me or want to see my other face. " I said she turn to me laughing.

" Do you have more face? "

This girl. I marched towards her and hold her arm after giving a smack I pull her to bed.

She frown rubbing her back.

" Don't ignore me when I want to talk. " I said firmly her lip twisted she sit in front of me huffing.

When I was about to continue she start finding something. She peek inside my kurta the rise my hand did the same to other.

" What " I ask confused.

" Where is my Deepak ji. He isn't an angry man.... Ok ok it's my mistake but don't glare at me. I also want to talk to you about something.. "

" First me " I said and put my finger on her lips.

" Bhavya behave ok you are not a kid who need instructions. If you keep doing it then I've to show my strict side look I'm always soft and sweet because you all will not be able to handle my strict side so don't made me act strict with you. I want to be sweet with...

She grab my collar pulling me closer to her lips .

" Then be strict.. Be Possesseive be passionated be an angry man sometime I'm bored with your soft side. " She said eying my lips.

She is not getting me.

" Bhavya no " I said holding her wrist and free ny collar.

" Will you listen to me. "

" Yes professor " She said saluting me.

She will make me crazy.

" So what I was saying....

" Wait Deepak ji let's go to puja first. We can talk later. " She said and stand up ok this was my last straw.

I pull her under me and hovered over her with my finger on her lips. A start upwarding her saree still glaring at her.

" Start taking me seriously..... "