10

DEEPAK

" Bhavya today a doctor will come for a check up. You will be good right. " I ask cupping her face she nodded her head little making me smile. I don't want her to create any problem for Ayaan.

" Listen after this I will take you for an ice cream. So be good and follow his every word. I will be just besides you."

She again nodded her head and point her finger to wardrobe.

" What should I wear. "

" Whatever you want. Doctor will come home. " I said and smile seeing her so well behaved because for real I have seen girls putting whole damn drama for this little thing including my mom. I've seen dad almost tying her hand because she didn't let him touch her hand when she got hurt.

" I will wear this loose t-shirt and trouser."

" Come my cherry . Ok tell me did you ever had check up? " I ask and pull her on my lap .

She nodded her head snuggling into me.

" With mom every year. I didn't like it in the beginning but I got used to it later so don't worry. " She mumble holding the button of my shirt.

" Go and change fast. He will be here any minute." I said and pick my phone. She hold my hand.

" I.. Will you mind if I will be alone with doctor while check up...... Please. " She requested and I don't know why

" You want mom? " I ask she shook her head.

Let it be Ayaan will give full information on his own.

" Let's go bun. " I said and held her hand. she gave me a side glare hearing a new Nick name.

" Hey Ayaan " I shake his hand. He look at me with rise eyebrows.

" Doctor Ayaan meet my wife Bhavya. " I said I'm sure bhavya didn't know he is my brother because they didn't have any interaction in wedding.

" Hello Mrs Bhavya. " Ayaan said giving me lip tight smile.

" Nurse go to first floor second room from left and arrange everything. I will come in some minutes. " He ordered his nurse who left saying small yes sir.

Bhavya hold my hand from side probably nervous.

" Do you want me to come with you. " I ask for the last time.

" Yes you will what happen Flower you don't want anyone. " Mom ask Dad also give us confused look.

" She want to go alone. It's ok I don't want to make her more nervous. " I said immediately.

Mom give me worried look. I blink my eyes telling her I will talk to them later.

" So let's go Mrs bhavya. " Ayaan said and walk towards the door.

I walk with Bhavya till the door. I stand just outside the room.

" If you need me then let me know. " I said she just hold my hand more tightly shaking her head.

" I'm nervous..... Deepak...... What if something wrong come out in.... R.. Reports.... M.. My.... Aunt has.. Ca.. Cancer... Wh..

" Shhhh keep quit. " I said and squeeze her hand lightly.

" Bub nothing will come alright. Go inside should I come. " I aks for the last time.

She looked at me for a minute and finally nodded her head little .

" B.. But.. You.. Wi.. Will.. N.. Not talk about this later. " She said I nodded my head and enter in our room where Ayaan was standing with his tab while talking to the nurse.