38

DEEPAK

" What, look Ayaan there is nothing wrong. " I said gulping down because I don't want him to know anything. I will just wait for dad to come. I don't feel embarrassed in front of Dad.

Maybe because of the fact that they have treated me like a baby in my whole life. I've got a sense of comfort with them.

Ayaan is no different than Bhavya for me . I still remembered how Ayaan came to me crying when his mom and dad left and Daksh was forcing him to go to school.

" Come out of your thought and tell me what happened" Ayaan used his professional tone.

I looked at daksh for any help but he pushed me to bed with a stern look on his face.

" Stop acting like an idiot, what happened, tell us " Daksh said with some strictness in his tone.

He just can't stop being a dad. I sigh and sit back.

" I think I will wait for dad and mom. " I said in a whispering tone.

Suddenly a punch fell on the left side of my face . I glared at Ayaan who was also glaring at me.

His audacity to punch me then glare at me. Men I should be strict too just like daksh. I'm sure he will never do it with Daksh.

" Ayaan " I try to call him strictly. But he just glared at me .

" Why are you being a shy baby yourself. Bhavya is better than her. I was better than you. Didn't I tell you when a ball hit me. " He said Giving me a dead stare.

" Ayaan it's ok if he is shy. It's easy for the younger to share their problem with the elder then for the elder to share their problem with the younger. " Daksh said putting his hand on Ayaan's shoulder.

" Treat me like a doctor then. You are walking stiff. Deepak I literally drop my pants in front of you when that damn ball hit me right on my pride." He said it made me chuckle I shake my head and lay down on my stomach.

" Come here " I called daksh who came beside me.

" If not dad then let it be Ayaan. Let me put my head on your lap. And if by any chance Ayaan laughs then you have my full permission  to slap him. " I said to daksh.

Daksh chuckle I put my head on his lap and started telling him what actually happened in the bathroom.

" You are stupid you should have told bhavya. You will tell her, understand because if she comes to know your ridiculous reason behind not telling her she will be super upset. " Ayaan said and upward my shirt but he stopped .

" Wait did you just hurt your back not any other places. " He asked me, I look back and take off my shirt.

" I think water was way too hot . I even got cut on my elbow." I said but didn't turn my back to them. 

I quickly wear my shirt hearing a knock on the door.

" Deepak ji "

" Don't tell her " I said they both give me a weird look.

" You both are still unknown to each other's body? I mean are you two still virgin? " Daksh asked me i shake my head.

" Then what is stopping her. " Ayaan said and opened the door.

" Bhaiya, Deepak ji here " She asked timidly to him.

Ayaan opens the door completely and closes it behind her.

" What happened. " She asked me.

I stayed quiet but clearly felt two glare at me. So I started to tell her what happened in the bathroom.

" Why didn't you tell me let me see. Wait I will bring spray. Mom kept it in her room for pain . " She said fastly and moved towards the door but pulled back by me.

" Baby Ayaan is here. Can you stay out of this room. " I said she takes in what I said and looks around, She stays quiet for some minutes to analyze the situation.

" It happens in the morning right." She said and took a step back from me.

" And i come to you after that for my problem in a heartbeat still you didn't tell me. " She said and collided with a table making herself fall.

We three ran to her.

She pushed my hand away with a hurtful face.

" You didn't trust me with you right. But i did trust you.. I wouldn't do it from now on." She said and turned to Ayaan.

" I'm going out .  Tell me if you give any medicine. He might feel like I'm an irresponsible person but I'm not. " She said I pull her back on bed taking off my shirt.

" Stay "

" I don't want "

" Please stay " I said and lay down putting my head on her lap.

" Ayaan I'm going to check on girls. " Daksh said and left the room.

" DEEPAK ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS "  She shouted taking our attention.

" Stop cursing " Ayaan and I said together she looked at ayaan and I saw the worried expression on her face.