14

Deepak's dad pull Deepak in embrace.

" Dad don't do it. " He whisper he look at bhavya's direction who's eyes were filled with tears.

" I've cancer right... I.. I should divorce him.. H.. He.. W.. Will..

Deepak left his father embrace and hug bhavya shaking his head.

" What are you talking bhavu. " His hand tighten around her waist. A sniffling sound echo through out the room.

His parents heart broke into pieces looking at them. They both were holding each other like their life depends on each other.

" Deepak bhavya both of you stop crying...... Look it got identified at very early stage.. Bhavya darling you will be fine. " Karishma said and start rubbing her son back.

" Yes it will be ok stop crying babu. " Deepak said breaking their hug. He wipe her tears Kissing her whole face.

" N.. No.. Mausi.. To have this.... She di

Deepak attach hus lips with her not letting her complete her sentence.

" Shut up shh not a word understand otherwise I will whoop your behind. Come let dad check your fever first. "

Deepak pick up sobbing bhavya in his arms and sit on couche.

" Shhh stop crying please. " Deepak said himself controlling his tears from falling.

" Bhavya open your mouth. " Raghav said   bhavya hide her face in his neck shaking her head.

" Bhavya...

" Put garland made of daisy flowers on my photo I like them. " She said her face jerk back to Deepak chest feeling painful sting on her cheeks.

" MOM"

" KARISHMA "

Both Deepak and Raghav said together.

" Stop talking rubbish no one is dying you are ok understand. " Karishma said with a crying tone.

" Calm down go to our room kisu I'm going infive minutes . " Raghav said to his wife knowing very well she will start crying.

" She has mild fever. Look I'm giving her fever reducer. About her infection Ayaan gave us medicine I keep it on table. " His dad said filling injection.

Bhavya turn her face she look at injection then aimlessly start throwing punch in Raghav direction.

If it was an ordinary day she would have followed their words quietly but today is not an ordinary day for her.

" Bhavu stop let him do his work. I promise it will not hurt. " Deepak said and try to pull down her jeans.

" I... D. Don't want. Leave me. " Bhavya said Deepak lock her in his arm pulling down her jeans.

" Dad stop looking at her with this eyes she will be fine do your work. Mom must be crying go see her I will handle her here. " Deepak said making his father come out of the thought.

" Yes " He said and quickly puch the needles in her skin. She try to move away but Deepak distract her by kissing her cheeks.

" Here rub her back she stay in his embrace looking at upper wall within blinking her eyes.

" Deepak ji...... I.. I don't want treatment.... I don't want please don't make me take it please I don't want. Please.. I don't...

" Bhavya shh do you want to rest.. Let's go to our room and take rest right. " Deepak said so softly to her.

He pick her up in his arms and took her to room.

He carefully put her on bed. Her eyes still just look at sone unknown direction.

Deepak sit by her feet and start removing her sandle.

" Do you want to change. " Deepak asks knowing she doesn't actually like tight clothes.

" Deepak ji... I.. I want.. divorce. " She said Deepak sit holding his head knowing very well why she is talking about divorce again and again.

" Bhavya... I.. Like your shuttering... I like it when you complain I like your sleeping habit. I like it when you behave like a baby. I like your naught behavior in short I like you and I'm not leaving you just because you have cancer . "

" I....will d...d...die not this y..ye..year but maybe in up...coming one or two year. You will be.....a...alone for forever. If I die I want to see you getting married..... Keep my mom w...with you also.... Deepak ji.... I love you since the first day I saw you.... N.. No one r.. Rejected me before you... I... Li. Lie to you. " She said hugging herself and crying hard.

This confession made Deepak shocked. He wasn't actually expecting this.

" I.. W... Wat.. Watched... So.. M.. Man.. Many... Dr.. Drama.. I.. Us.. Used.. T.. To re.. Read a l... Lot too.... I desire... Th. That love.. T..that care.... B.. But I swear I never.... Put on any act.... I.. Jus.. Just loved you.. When.. You put me on kitchen counter.... We you feed me with your hand.... Wh.. When you.. Kiss my cheeks...

Deepak lay down besides her taking her in his arms.

" I liked you when... You.... To.. Touch... M.. Me. " She said sobbing.

" Stop this bhavya nothing will happen to you. Stop crying not a single word now. " He said putting his finger on her lips.

" I like it whenever you say ' not a single word'. " She said chuckling between her sob.

" Stop please nothing will happen. " Deepak said his eyes filled with tears.

" Deepak ji I love you. " She said with a small smile pressing her lips with him.