55

A week later

Bhavya assisted Kanak in her garden, admiring the beautiful flowers as she hummed a tune while watering the plants.

"Your house is lovely, didi," Bhavya remarked with a smile, grateful for Deepak's permission to visit here . However, she couldn't help but express her frustration about his recent bossy behavior.

"He's been acting so differently lately, ordering me around too much," Bhavya huffed.

Kanak chuckled, focusing on the baby plant that had grown the previous week.

"He wasn't like this before. I don't like having to ask for his permission. It makes me feel like he's superior, but as husband and wife, we should be equals, right?" Bhavya expressed her disappointment.

"I understand. Wait here in the shade. I'll bring some juice for us," Kanak said, as Bhavya pouted while still sitting in front of the little flowers.

"Knu," Bhavya heard and turned to see Kanak standing at the door.

Rahul, Kanak's husband, had his arm around her, wrapped in a blanket as he had come out to meet her directly after waking up.

Rahul kissed Kanak's cheek with a smile, and witnessing their love made Bhavya question if he was the same person who had scolded her at her own home.

"They're all so strange, last time I saw them this man was smacking her back..it's so embarrassing even if Deepak ji does it when we are alone then I don't think I will be able to meet his eyes ever again. " Bhavya muttered, refocusing her attention on the flowers.

"I'm hungry. Make me some breakfast and... I'm craving something spicy. Also, do you want to join me in the bedroom," Bhavya heard Rahul's voice, covering her ears and moving to the other end of the garden.

"Bhaiya," Bhavya heard another voice, feeling confused, she returned to the entrance and saw Kanak and Rahul now apart.

Rahul gathered his blanket and greeted some other girl, giving her hug as well.

"Who is she?" Bhavya mumbled, approaching them.

"What's happening... and why does she look like him... Oh, she's your sister," Bhavya pointed at Rahul's sister, but Rahul was looking at Kanak with raised eyebrows, unaware of Bhavya's presence in the house.

"Deepak dropped her off, since everyone is awake. I will make breakfast for all of you. Go wake mom up," Kanak said as she headed towards the tap to wash her hands.

"How long have you two been married?" Bhavya asked, unknowingly wiping her hand on her clothes.

"We've been married for two years. Go wash your hands too. We'll meet at the dining table," he replied, feeling somewhat embarrassed due to his lack of clothing.

"Kanak didi, is she your husband's sister? Does she like someone?" Bhavya asked excitedly.

"She is still in school and I don't think she likes anyone. She used to be in a hostel, but he pulled her out because she didn't like staying there," Kanak informed as she entered the house.

"She is underage. How can I help Mr. Vivaan? My husband will kill me if I help him. And I didn't even know Vivaan sir was talking about her. I only knew her from the photo Vivaan sir had on his phone, but I didn't know she was related to Kanak," Bhavya mumbled as she entered the house as well.

Bhavya observed Simran with a pout, and Simran felt her eyes and raised her eyebrows.

"Do you perhaps need a tutor?" Bhavya suddenly said, making Simran's eyes widen.

She cursed her fate and looked at Rahul.

"Do you know anyone?" Rahul asked, and Bhavya nodded her head.

"Bhaiya, I'm not a kid anymore. I don't need one..."

Rahul firmly stated, "No one is asking for your opinion, so please be quiet." He then turned his attention to his mom saying, "Mom, she needs one, right? I've seen your results, and unfortunately, due to her behavior, I had to withdraw her from a prestigious school as well. Now, please be quiet."

"I have a math professor, Mr. Vivaan, who teaches us very well and even gives us extra time if we don't understand. If you want, I can talk to him. He can even come to your house to teach simran" Bhavya suggested,

Kanak sit there trying to suppress her laughter at Simran's expression, and placed the breakfast plate on the table.

"He is the same teacher Daksh Bhaiya was talking about. Okay, talk to him. I will pay whatever amount he asks for, but he has to give Simi proper time," Rahul replied, ignoring Simran's disappointment.

"I'm sorry, but who knows, you may end up liking him. But if not, they will all kill me," Bhavya mumbled, pouting.

" Bhavya eat something " Mom said

"Aunty, I had my breakfast at home," Bhavya informed.

"Mom, call her mom, Bhavya," Kanak said, feeding Simran, who was looking down sadly.

"I don't want to, Bhabhi. If you love me even a bit, then convince Bhaiya," Simran pleaded.

"I think I should go now," Bhavya said, diverting everyone's attention.

"No, we will have fun in the garden. Wait for Deepak to pick you up," Kanak said happily, feeding Simi, who took a bite after a few seconds.

"Simi, my baccha, it's all for you. After breakfast, come to my room. We will play video games since my wife wants to spend time in the garden," Rahul said,  Simran gave him a high five and started eating quickly.

" I thought she is upset with her brother... Deepak ji please don't kill me later. " Bhavya pray in mind.

____
If you have any suggestions then do give it or you want to add any seen then do tell me.