3

" Deepak bhavya is in your room. Listen I know you are married but if she Is not ready for something then you should wait. And if she doesn't know about the husband wife relationship then you can tell her right? " Mom said I rolled my eyes nodding my head.

" Mom she is not a kid now go
to you room I'm going to sleep this marriage thing has made me exhausted. "

I enter in my room and look at the small figure with a huge wedding dress which was covering all my bed.

Hello " I said she look up and collect her dress which was taking all the place on OUR bed now.

" Can we not... Do.... It? " I hear her whispering voice. I chuckle in my mind taking milk glass from her hand.

" Do what? " I said and glup down milk. She look up finally meeting my eyes. Her wide eyes widen more seeing empty milk glass.

" I'm.... Not ready..... " She said I nodded my head but give her confused look. I wasn't expecting myself to tease her like this but it's fine I think.

" N.. Nothing " She said biting her lips.

" Ok than " I said and put glass down. I stand up opining the button of my shirt.

She look at me and immediately lay down covering herself with blanket.

" Are you sleeping " I said and touch her anklet.

She pull her leg near her chest from me looking at me with her teary eyes.

" I'm not ready " She said this time little louder.

I smile reaching my hand to her jhumkaa.

" And who told you we are going to do anything, we have our whole life for this. Take off these jewellery and clothes wear some normal dress. " I said and move towards the bathroom taking my clothes.

When I come back I found her struggling with her hair pins still in wedding dress.

I walk near her and start taking off pins from her hair. Once her hair were free from all the pins and everything she throw her head back massaging her scalp. I replace her hand with mine smiling.

Her cheeks get covered with pink blush. She proceeds to take off her other things.

I look at us in mirror and yes we do look good together.

" Turn back " I said once she was ready to go to bathroom for changing her clothes.

She turn back. I open the hook of her blouse and dori from back.

" You can change here itself I will come in five minutes. " I said and move out of the room.

After almost half an hour I come back to my room. I peek inside finding a small figure sleeping on bed all covered with blanket.

" I can sleep here right or should I take my pillow on couche. " I thought and grap my pillow. I want to sleep besides her. The couche is small for me.

" Bhavya can I sleep here. " I ask she hmm.

I slip inside blanket due to which blanket slip down from her chest. Man what she is wearing.

I cover her completely with blanket. Is this her night dress.

" Bhavya" I called but stop saying further.

I should not question this let's just sleep. I'm too sleepy.

After some minutes I felt someone pulling my shirt.

" What happened " I ask turning towards her.

" After......m...mom c...come....... back......from abroad w......will you l.....let her stay here. "

" Stop shuttering. I'm your husband. So be comfortable in front of me. " I said and tuck her baby hair behind her ears.

" Now say it again and try to speak properly. "

" Can my mom... S.. Stay here after she... Come... Back. " She said and in ny mind I pray to every God to give power to her mom to fight her cancer.

" She can I will never stop anyone. My parents stay here too right. " I said she nodded her head looking down.

" So.... Do I have to wake up early... Because when I.... Tell my friend she give me some tips. "

" Yes you should wake up not later than nine on week days ok now sleep. " I said and turn back.

She hold my tshirt from behind in her fist.

" What happen. "

" Nothing " She mumble and left my tshirt when I turn towards her side I find her clutching her blanket tightly.

" If you want I can sleep on couche " I said maybe she is uncomfortable with me.

" NOO " She shouted with wide eyes .

" Ok then sleep "

________