Chapter 812: Chaos in Hall Plains: Alicia

Isabella was also captured by the branches of the trees. The same thing happened to the people with her. All of them were captured with no way of escaping this predicament.

“What’s happening…? A-Alice… Where are you…?”

Isabella said in a weak voice. She could feel that the branches were slowly draining her mana. She wanted to take it back but her control over her mana wasn’t that great.

She couldn’t do anything.

She could only hope that Alice was fine.

“The entire Hall Plains is isolated from outside space, right?” Alice asked with great effort. She was holding her shoulder as blood kept flowing out of it.

Her parasite’s ability had slowed down. It means that it was reaching its limits. Soon, she wouldn’t be able to recover her wounds, and when that happened, she was sure that this man would kill her.

They’ve been fighting for half an hour. They threw tens of thousands of attacks at each other but Ragnis condition was better than hers even though she had a powerful regenerative ability.

Both of their elemental powers were exhausted too so they were in their base form. Probably, a couple of S-ranks were enough to defeat the two of them in their current condition. Their natural defenses were broken and their resistance was too low at this moment.

“Yeah, that’s why none of you can leave this place. You guys are only making it hard for your well-being. None of you will have a painless death.” Ragnis answered with a smile. He raised his hand and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

His condition was better than Alice but it was still worse. Fighting a Two Shackles Realm expert with super regeneration was so hard that he had to use everything that he had got.

Alice supported herself using her spear. She stared at Ragnis with determination burning in her eyes.

She wouldn’t fail this time.

“You! You still have the will to fight.” Ragnis narrowed his eyes. He was irritated by the fact that his opponent refused to give up even if she didn’t have a chance to win at all. “If you want to die then so be it! Come!”

“Who said that I couldn’t defeat you?!” Alice raised her voice. Her energy burst like a bomb, sweeping out the dust and debris around her.

In the next second, darkness enveloped the ground, wall, and ceiling. Everything turned dark as her energy continued to grow.

Darkness covered her figure as a blue flame emerged on her forehead.

“You…?!” Ragnis subconsciously took a step back as he stared at Alice with wide eyes.

Ohm!

Alice walked out of the shadows, revealing her true form. A pair of bat wings on her back, a long black tail, and a pair of horns protruding on the side of her head. Her skin tone was so pale as if she didn’t have blood flowing in her veins. The color of her arms and legs gradually turned black with black fur around her wrist that was fluttering like a dancing flame. Her nails grew longer and sharper which resembled vicious claws.

“You…?! A demon?!” Ragnis was shocked.

“Yeah, is there any problem with it?” Alice said as she stepped forward.

Ragnis looked down and saw that his hands were shaking. The demons brought fear into this land especially those at the edge of the continent. Those people were the ones that faced the cruelty of the war that even Large Countries were afraid to face.