Chapter 869 Nightmare Realm

Nightmare Realm.

Souta floated and went to the huge floating land. The land had immense size and it was comparable to the size of a country. Approximately had a diameter of three hundred thousand kilometers.

"I think I could do it..."

He opened and closed his palm. He didn't have any preparation at all. What he was wearing right now was ordinary equipment. All of his high-grade artifacts were in his real body. The only thing he had was the [Nightmare Mask].

If he died in this place, he would die in real life.

"Nightmare King probably failed the test but he still survive..."

Souta landed on the land. It was desolate but he knew that this place was dangerous. There were living creatures here and some of them were very aggressive.

[You've entered the Nightmare Realm!]

[Quest Triggered!]

[Dream beast]: Kill fifty monsters that are living in the Nightmare Realm.

Rewards: 10,000,000 experience points, 15 free attribute points, and 10 skill points

[Find]: This piece of land is called Heizz. Find the core of this land within an hour.

Rewards: 50,000,000 experience points, 20 free attribute points, and 10 skill points

This... This is the test...

It was still the same... Souta was glad that he knew the contents of this test or else he would have a hard time. Killing fifty monsters was easy but finding the core of this land which has a diameter of hundreds of thousands of kilometers was hard.

He had to investigate. Luckily, this time he already knew the location of the core.

"Well, it's not bad. I will have an access to the Nightmare Realm from now on."

Souta walked forward. In front of him, there were valleys, caves, and towering mountains. There were even floating lands just the size of a small island. The largest floating island approximately has a diameter of twenty kilometers.

What he needed to do now was to kill dream beast...

It's a monster living in this dream realm. They were strangely powerful in this land but Souta think that he could handle them with his current strength.

Aside from the dream beast, there were folks living in this realm too. They were called Hullscan. Each one of them possessed the power of dream realm to a certain extent.

"For now, I need to know my current location..."

Souta muttered to himself.

He moved at high speed as he explored this part of the land. Soon, he found some monsters in front of the floating land. Souta swiftly eliminated them. They were all third stage monsters.

They were a little bit stronger than ordinary third stage monsters but in the end, they were not a match for a top tier fourth stage like him.

There were seven of them so he just needed to kill forty-three more.

Back in Planet Plunyx...

Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi have grave expressions.

Space cracks appeared all of a sudden and intense energy gushed out of it like a flood. The whole area was shaking and the atmosphere felt like it was boiling.

The sea kept moving, creating giant waves of water that washed away the shore.

They didn't have any idea about what was happening at all. They were stunned and rooted on the spot as they looked at the scene in front of them.