Chapter 911 Battle At The Selnes Country: Blood Lightning Monster Vs. Boulder Ja

"I have no choice but to fight..." Boulder Jack muttered to himself, clenching his teeth before he swung both of his hands.

Souta brandished his sword, generating a massive energy blade in the air.

Boom!

Their respective attacks collided, generating intense friction in the air. Sparks scattered in all directions, and the shockwaves reverberated powerfully across the entire platform.

Boulder Jack was forcibly driven back, leaving a profound gouge in the ground. A streak of blood trickled from the corner of his mouth.

"I can hardly believe it... Even with the elemental energy suppression, he can still dominate in combat. This poses a grave challenge for me. Furthermore, the moment he activated his released form, his debuff skills began affecting me. It's incredible... just how many debuff skills does he possess?"

Boulder Jack wiped the blood from his mouth and fixed his gaze on Souta, who remained airborne.

Suddenly, he sensed a spatial shift. Without hesitation, he lunged toward Souta. In the following instant, a black hole manifested in his previous location, causing massive devastation.

The entire platform teetered on the brink of collapse. It was an arduous battle, but Souta's [Black Hole] spell, bolstered by his abilities and artifacts, was a formidable force. An ordinary [Black Hole] spell would never have the capacity to destroy this platform.

Despite the ongoing collapse, the platform's restoration occurred at a rapid pace. Assorted trees and rocks seemed to materialize out of thin air, absorbing Boulder Jack's energy to effect the repairs.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Boulder Jack and Souta engaged in dozens of aerial clashes, unleashing shockwaves every second. Skills were deployed repeatedly, transforming the entire atmosphere. Dark energy, white light, and a yellowish radiance intermittently illuminated the surroundings.

Boom!

Boulder Jack's form collided with one of the pillars, and he spewed a mouthful of blood.

Souta, his figure enshrouded in white armor, descended to the ground. He glanced at his hand and detected a hint of blood in his mouth.

'The corruption is remarkably strong. Even in my released form, it can still affect me.'

Both of them fell prey to each other's debuff skills. Souta possessed debuff skills such as [Negative Land], and even [Gravitational Ball] was employed as a debuff.

Souta surveyed his surroundings and remarked, "This will suffice... I can work with this. It'll serve my purpose for now."

Boulder Jack raised his head, perplexed. "W-What do you mean?"

"I can see that [Colosseum Undead Party] is a powerful terrain-altering spell, ranking among the top Tier 3 spells. My Black Hole may bring destruction, but the ability to self-repair is quite the asset." Souta concealed a grin beneath his armor. He extended his hand, and the hovering orb surrounding him emitted a dazzling radiance.

"Let's bring them together in this location, [Colosseum Undead Party]!"

Upon uttering these words, the entire field underwent a dramatic transformation.

Boom!

The platform quaked forcefully as something collided with it. In an instant, a new terrain emerged in the sky, obliterating half of the platform and causing the entire field to tremble. One terrain consisted of trees and earth, while the other was composed of darkness and light. The two merged together, vying for supremacy, eroding each other, and promptly repairing themselves.